Officials...

the alegded horse colar was BS, he had the jersey not the top of the pads.....hands to the face? WTF, gotta let the players play, as long as it isn't a blatant facemask....

I have a nice pic of the bogus MU TD as well(knee is down, ball behind the line), gonna post it as soon as I figure out how to convert a JPEG...

We won so.....

GBR

That horse collar call was just blatantly wrong. Embarrassing.

Play the play again at full speed and not slow-motion. And remember that the ref only gets one look at it from only one angle. It wasn't until about the 5th replay in slo-mo that I saw it wasn't a horse-collar. Cut the ref some slack on that one.

There were too many flags thrown by the refs though. Gotta let teams play, especially in those conditions.

That horse collar call was just blatantly wrong. Embarrassing.

Play the play again at full speed and not slow-motion. And remember that the ref only gets one look at it from only one angle. It wasn't until about the 5th replay in slo-mo that I saw it wasn't a horse-collar. Cut the ref some slack on that one.

There were too many flags thrown by the refs though. Gotta let teams play, especially in those conditions.

I take your point, but if you are going to call a 15-yard PERSONAL FOUL penalty that completely changes a drive, you better make sure you see exactly what constitutes a penalty (in this case, the hand being tucked under the pads) before you pull out that flag. And clearly he didn't see that, because it didn't happen. Suh just had his jersey high in the back, and the official assumed based on the way the guy went down. You can't assume things when calling a personal foul.

Horrendous all night. Both sides. But the horsecollar and the 'in bounds' dive on the sideline when his elbows were the only thing to hit...out of bounds...ridicuous.

My friend sent me a text that made me laugh my ass off though, he said "You know, when he looks in the box to review the play...he's talking to all the people at Buffalo Wild Wings about making the game last longer." Classic!!!