Its Gonna Happen

mitch7

I saw on some Missouri Tiger fan boards that they were saying that Suh is a "dirty player". He's no where near a dirty player, he just knows how to play with intensity every play. Suh deserves a top listing on the Heisman watch.

They're probably claiming he's a dirty player because of the way Gabbert went down on that sack and twisted his ankle. Soon as I seen that, I figured Tiger fans would start to make those claims.

I hate the Heisman. But it's popularity isn't going away, so we might as well deal with it. It's just such a joke what it has become.

Official Heisman mission statement: "The Heisman Memorial Trophy annually recognizes the outstanding college football player whose performance best exhibits the pursuit of excellence with integrity."

What it really means: "The Heisman Memorial Trophy annually recognizes the best quarterback or running back among the top ten teams, as ranked by the AP poll at the end of the regular season."

They're probably claiming he's a dirty player because of the way Gabbert went down on that sack and twisted his ankle. Soon as I seen that, I figured Tiger fans would start to make those claims.

You mean like this?

user18277_2.jpg

:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound

Shame shame. Calling a player who plays so hard names and mocking his injury is rude and classless. We are above that...

:sarcasm