Nightmare in Missouri

Twodocs

Something sounds fishy here, on one hand it is her story and she,s sticking to it. How old are her kids, I would guess at least teenagers and 11 is early for them. I know a few cops around my area and most of them are the kind you wouldnt trust with your money nor your wife and they have some seriuos attitudes so the brutality would suprise me.........the real story here is MU sucks, verdict to the plantiff.

Like N.W.A. said, f#*k THE POLICE!!!! They act like they do good but its all just smoke and mirrors. These cops are just on a power trip and love being the bully. I'm not saying all cops are crooked but I would guess theres a good majority. Just what exactly do they do with the drugs they confiscate??? I know thats off topic but this is a disgrace. Some stupid Mizzou cop on an ego trip, they all know its wrong, but they'll never admit it cause it would hurt their departments image. They were just depressed cause they found out their football team has no future.

Like the old saying goes.................Next time your in trouble and need help, call a crackhead and see where that get's ya! Better yet, if you have kids and they are ever lost or need a hand, tell them that cops and fireman are bad, they should go find a child molester or drug dealer to help them.

Jesus man! Really??? :ahhhhhhhh

Maybe her kids were in their 20's!! :wasted But I agree with the power trip some cops get on. Hope they get canned.

watch the video! at the link

The station sent a news crew all the way to KC to get the interview and photo. You can not get them to come to Gretna most of the time.

This leads me to believe they investigated the allegations and were confident it was not a hoax or unfounded in any way!

I'm sorry, but you midwesterners don't know what crime/drugs are... I spoke with a Lancaster County Deputy out there and his entire department combined with Lincoln PD handle less calls than my station does... My station is one of 11.. In the small contract city I work in (approx. 60,000 people), I've handled 3 murders and over a thousand calls for service (including stabbings, shootings, assaults, rapes, domestics, etc.). That's just the stuff I've personally handled this year so far, and I'm one of 15 deputies on swing shift. California is living proof that Hell exists, so my nominee for Meth Capitol of the world is Southern California.

Like N.W.A. said, f#*k THE POLICE!!!! They act like they do good but its all just smoke and mirrors. These cops are just on a power trip and love being the bully. I'm not saying all cops are crooked but I would guess theres a good majority. Just what exactly do they do with the drugs they confiscate??? I know thats off topic but this is a disgrace. Some stupid Mizzou cop on an ego trip, they all know its wrong, but they'll never admit it cause it would hurt their departments image. They were just depressed cause they found out their football team has no future.

Give me a break!? :wacko:

:yeah

Like the old saying goes.................Next time your in trouble and need help, call a crackhead and see where that get's ya! Better yet, if you have kids and they are ever lost or need a hand, tell them that cops and fireman are bad, they should go find a child molester or drug dealer to help them.

I'm sorry, but you midwesterners don't know what crime/drugs are... I spoke with a Lancaster County Deputy out there and his entire department combined with Lincoln PD handle less calls than my station does... My station is one of 11.. In the small contract city I work in (approx. 60,000 people), I've handled 3 murders and over a thousand calls for service (including stabbings, shootings, assaults, rapes, domestics, etc.). That's just the stuff I've personally handled this year so far, and I'm one of 15 deputies on swing shift. California is living proof that Hell exists, so my nominee for Meth Capitol of the world is Southern California.

I have once heard that Omaha was one of the top cities in terms of crimes per capita.

f#*k the police? How about f#*k YOU! I hope something bad happens to you and a cop helps you so you can see how much of a douchebag you are...

I am sure that this is not anything but a rouge cop!

We have many brave and ethical lawenforcement officers who are Huskers and Tigers who would never condone this.

Two things that we need to do contact Buffalo Wings to find out what the facts are. Huskers eat a lot at Buffalo Wingsa and they host many Husker watch paties.

Second to ask any of our Husker law enforcement officers who may know how to reach through the red tape and make sure that this situation recieves some immediate and thorough review!

f#*k the police? How about f#*k YOU! I hope something bad happens to you and a cop helps you so you can see how much of a douchebag you are...

I agree you cannot force people into being perfect. There are people with poor character all over in every profession. The same people who say this are the same cowards that call the police when someone is going to beat that @$$, or the first ones to pull out a gun after they bought off more than they could chew with their mouth. :horns

I disagree that a majority of police officers are out of control or on power trips, however, there is a certain personality type that seeks that profession. And I love the “Next time you’re in trouble call a child molester…” smack. Geez, give me a break. What, because these guys choose a profession that has inherent dangers, they are supposed to be gods that are above the law? Are we are never supposed to complain about dirty cops or those that are on power trips?

About ten years ago I had two of these guys come to my door and arrest my 19-year-old son on a no-bail warrant that had the wrong height, weight, race, and middle name, and they just said “It says this is the right address.” No matter how much I protested, they refused to call the issuing police department (which was 400 miles away). Their attitude was just: There is a warrant with this address and the name is close, so he must be guilty. My kid was put in county jail and spent the night in a cell with a guy who was in for attempted murder. The next day I had to spend $2000 dollars to hire an lawyer, who fortunately was able to get to a judge who understood it was much more likely that the guy they wanted was the guy who lived in the city where the crime was committed, who was the right height, right weight, right race, and had the right middle name. NOT MY KID (who by the way was at work 400 miles away when the crime was committed).

The problem with far too many police officers is the whole “us against the world” and “there are police officers and everybody else” attitude. I told an LA County Sheriff who I thought was a friend about the incident, and he shook his head, but admitted that he would have assumed my son was guilty too (if he didn’t know him). That is the problem. Many of them think they are police, judge, and jury. And far too many of them rush to judgment about the “guilt” of the suspect. The officers that arrested my son obviously did not understand the 4th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. But then again, that is what happens when you send these guys to a six week boot camp, arm them, and then put them on the streets to defend a constitution that most of them are not smart enough to understand.

Sure, if I’m in trouble I’ll call a cop…guess what…it’s their job to help people who are in trouble. Is that supposed to give them the right to mistreat or abuse law abiding citizens? Give me a break!