To the Kansas fans who were talking trash

Considering the way ISU has performed this season. . .color me unimpressed.

Let me rephrase that. Considering their record last year and the fact that they are competitive in almost all of their games so far, I am impressed. Their team is still not impressive but ISU fans have gotta like the progress.

KU did not play well, was lucky to get the win. The offense looked fine, for those of you who thought it didn't, I would mostly disagree. It was really windy and awful conditions for an offense like ours, and they still performed with 448 yards passing and 554 total yards. That said, our defense was awful. They got almost no stops today. Awful. We did not match up well with the large offensive line they have, and they exploited that very well. We also did not adjust effectively. They are going to have to improve from this performance. Southern Miss was not a very good defensive game, either. Guess we will get better or get beat.

Considering the way ISU has performed this season. . .color me unimpressed.

Let me rephrase that. Considering their record last year and the fact that they are competitive in almost all of their games so far, I am impressed. Their team is still not impressive but ISU fans have gotta like the progress.

I don't know, I should hope a team from the Big 12 can remain competitive against Kent State and Army. KSU is a bad football team as evidenced by this evening's events, plus their game against La-Lafayette. I still think this is more a bad sign for KU than good for ISU.