Tigerboard.com

epocSoN

this is like telling your kids, "dont touch the stove its hot." So little jimmy goes over and touches the stove, just to see. Then he comes back and reports

"holy crap!! you know what? that stove is hot" :lol:

it has been posted by husker fans, probably close to 100 times over the past year. I know I have said so about 5 or 6 times. Others have chirped in as well.

But yet, some of you still go over....then come back and complain... <_<

well, posters see here how well mizzery fans are treated when they act the part and assume they can do the same by acting the part on the tigger board. WRONG. I dont understand why 98% of mizzery fans act the way they do beyond realizing they dont know how to handle winning. Having some bad losses the past few years has humbled we husker fans that took winning for granted.

as my dad used to say: "winning isnt everything, but LOSING SURE DOES SUCK".

I didn't go over here knowing that they were all going to fight honest conversation. I enjoy discussing Big 12 ball with fans of other teams. I knew there were going to be a couple fans that would tell me to gtfo, but I was suprised that it was like 90% of them.

And yes there are bad Missou fans, but there are also bad Husker fans. Do I like hearing "hey hey hey, goodbye" after we pulled a win out of our ass? No. But there are some fans that arn't as classy as others that make the collective look bad, I'm sure it is the same way at Missouri.

maybe its me just trying to figure out the mind set of husker fan...

I listened 1620 for about 40 mins Friday and i couldnt help but laugh. Husker fans were pissed that MU players had smiles on their faces during the game when they were leading. They hated what they perceived as a lack of respect for Nebraska. Then the same guys after ranting goes on to comment about how they thought the NE players dancing on the sideline and polishing their helmets was so great.

Its like ripping on tiger fan for leaving the game when it was clearly over, or saying what poor fans we are, but then husker fans do the same things...curious

I love how people start the "tell us your horror stories" thread and the posters all say how they had a good time and spent time with great tiger fans. Surprise surpirse they wernt dragged off to suffer mass beatings and had their cars destroyed.

You know i am a bit of a smart azz. So i am the type of guy who will point out when people are missing the point or when they place blame for something that they, themselves have also done. I was not complaining about the chanting, lord knows i chanting MIZ-ZOU for the final 10 mins of last years game. Just playing a little devils advocate, something someone in your position and job should know all about knapplc

There are morons in every crowd. Someone has to be the dumbass at NASA. Husker fans are widely considered to be the best there are, but of course you get a few (20?) beers in certain individuals and they turn into arseholes.

I can't remember if it was tigerboard or somewhere else, when Nebraska beat Missouri, rather than saying, "Let's regroup and get better and win the rest of them", a lot of Missouri fans were saying, "Lets face it, we're just not any good". I guess that's why the Missouri fans walked out before the end of the game because they didn't want to clap for the other team.

206810993_2238fea993.jpg

Missouri Fan Band Wagon

hahaha win

I can't remember if it was tigerboard or somewhere else, when Nebraska beat Missouri, rather than saying, "Let's regroup and get better and win the rest of them", a lot of Missouri fans were saying, "Lets face it, we're just not any good". I guess that's why the Missouri fans walked out before the end of the game because they didn't want to clap for the other team.

206810993_2238fea993.jpg

Missouri Fan Band Wagon

Were husker fans clapping at the end of the game for Missouri?? I seem to recall them mocking the other team and chanting "hey hey hey goodbye"

a it was to the fans

b the only good thing to do in columbia? raze it to the ground and let every civilian burn.

this is like telling your kids, "dont touch the stove its hot." So little jimmy goes over and touches the stove, just to see. Then he comes back and reports

"holy crap!! you know what? that stove is hot" :lol:

it has been posted by husker fans, probably close to 100 times over the past year. I know I have said so about 5 or 6 times. Others have chirped in as well.

But yet, some of you still go over....then come back and complain... <_<

I went over the check it out through the weekend and even back some today. I didn't post, just lurked and read and have to say I was very entertained. I also didn't get offended by anything people said, just laughed. Everything has it's place.

In all fairness though aren't all Team Internet boards the same? I mean, I read some really incredulous stuff here sometimes that makes me wonder if some people even know what "downs" are. I read stuff on Allbuffs that makes me x out of it because I get annoyed, I am sure I would read stuff on other's as well, I could only imagine what gets said on a LSU board and I already know better than to venture onto TideInsider, I'd rather be the victim on Saw IV....lol