ESPN Complaint for Poll

I sent this to them....

--------------- Original Message --------------- As I am sure you have already heard, there are complaints regarding your Heisman Poll, which I know for a fact that Ndamukong Suh has been voted for on numerous accounts. Tallying votes higher than AJ Green. I was wondering what ESPN is doing to make this poll justifiable in fairness in that all votes for Ndamukong Suh are accounted for. Thanks, Chad

This is what i recieved.

Dear Chad, Thank you for reporting this issue to us. We are aware of the issue and are working to resolve the issue. Thank you for your continued patience. For live assistance with this or any other issue, please call Customer Care at 1-888-549-3776 (ESPN) between 8:00 a.m. and 1:00 a.m. EST.

Regards,

Brian

ESPN.com Customer Care

yes, that is a good arguement. I just want him to get the consideration he deserves. I didnt care too much a week ago, but after i have seen how ESPN's phony poll has seemed to ignore suh's votes, it has kindof ruffled the feathers abit.

Don't get me wrong. I think Suh deserves at least a mention when talking the Heisman. However, I think an award best suited for him is the Outland Trophy? Nagurski Award? Maxwell Award?

yes, that is a good arguement. I just want him to get the consideration he deserves. I didnt care too much a week ago, but after i have seen how ESPN's phony poll has seemed to ignore suh's votes, it has kindof ruffled the feathers abit.

Don't get me wrong. I think Suh deserves at least a mention when talking the Heisman. However, I think an award best suited for him is the Outland Trophy? Nagurski Award? Maxwell Award?

yes those awards he should at least be a finalist. but when talking about being "suited" for an award, the definition of the heisman is given to the best player in college football. while he may be a DT, he may also be the best. Im not saying youre wrong. theres no reason why suh doesnt have those other awards wrapped up. I think im more or less pissed that the dickheads at espn cant give credit in a fan voted poll. go ahead and ignore him in their ballots, but you cant ignore the fact that you have thousands of fans voting for him in a FAN based poll.

The Heisman has evolved into a QB/RB trophy. It would not surprise me a bit that either Tim Tebow or Colt McCoy will win it. Sam Bradford and possibly Jimmy Clausen are the dark horses. I'm not saying it right I'm just saying that that's the way it is. I wouldn't be surprised to see SUH get some votes and possibly even get invited to the ceremony but win the trophy? Big time uphill battle.

T_O_B

I sent this to them....

--------------- Original Message --------------- As I am sure you have already heard, there are complaints regarding your Heisman Poll, which I know for a fact that Ndamukong Suh has been voted for on numerous accounts. Tallying votes higher than AJ Green. I was wondering what ESPN is doing to make this poll justifiable in fairness in that all votes for Ndamukong Suh are accounted for. Thanks, Chad

This is what i recieved.

Dear Chad, Thank you for reporting this issue to us. We are aware of the issue and are working to resolve the issue. Thank you for your continued patience. For live assistance with this or any other issue, please call Customer Care at 1-888-549-3776 (ESPN) between 8:00 a.m. and 1:00 a.m. EST.

Regards,

Brian

ESPN.com Customer Care

So did you call them??