ESPN Complaint for Poll

I sent this to them....

--------------- Original Message --------------- As I am sure you have already heard, there are complaints regarding your Heisman Poll, which I know for a fact that Ndamukong Suh has been voted for on numerous accounts. Tallying votes higher than AJ Green. I was wondering what ESPN is doing to make this poll justifiable in fairness in that all votes for Ndamukong Suh are accounted for. Thanks, Chad

This is what i recieved.

Dear Chad, Thank you for reporting this issue to us. We are aware of the issue and are working to resolve the issue. Thank you for your continued patience. For live assistance with this or any other issue, please call Customer Care at 1-888-549-3776 (ESPN) between 8:00 a.m. and 1:00 a.m. EST.

Regards,

Brian

ESPN.com Customer Care

So did you call them??

It would go something like this:

**ring** **ring**

Welcome to the world-wide headquarters of ESPN Customer Care hotline. Your call will be answered in the order of reception (except for area code 402, which is automatically put to the bottom of the list) Your call is very important to us. The expected wait time is now _____ 4 hours and 15 minutes ______ We appreciate your patience." **cut to Musak recording of Boomer Sooner**

Tebow has not done anything great yet. McCoy was solid but threw an INT against CU. Clausen's had great numbers but he won't do much against USC and ND will lose at least 2 more games. Nobody is really standing out. Of course the media wants to give another to Tebow, but his play hasn't been Heisman like this season. A defensive guy can definitely get in the mix.

There is no Heisman curse. Some football players are great college players, but that doesn't mean they turn out to be great NFL players. Suh will break the mold and be great at both!

Uh...there have been many players before Suh that were great in both College and The Pros. Many, many players.

You're not counterpointing what he said, you know. His point still stands, as does yours. One does not negate the other.