NU TT LINE NEB -10.5

Twodocs

FAU - 56

Ark St - 84

VT - 54

ULaLa - 99

MU - 38

And don't give me the reason they are ranked low is b/c they already played NU. That also works the other way around.

Total Offense simply measures yardage, not effectiveness. For that you need to look at Scoring Offense, or, how many points you produce per game. Here's our opponent ranks in that category:

FAU 110

Ark St 48

VT 20

ULaLa 105

MU 31

Instead of an average of 66.2 (Total Offense), our opponents have an average of 62.8 (Scoring Offense).

See? That's way better. :)

Does scoring offense only account for scores made by the O, or does it take it total score? I believe VT has more ST and D TDs than they do O TDs.

Either way, Yes Tech has faced worse defenses than NU has faced offenses, but not by much. This Saturday will definitely be the toughest test for both.

now -11 at the Mirage

How much has this line moved this week? Didnt it start at like -1.5? I cant ever recall a movement in a spread like that. It doesnt mean we are expected to win by 11, but it does give me some confidence that others have confidence in our team and its not just me looking through rose colored glasses.

now -11 at the Mirage

How much has this line moved this week? Didnt it start at like -1.5? I cant ever recall a movement in a spread like that. It doesnt mean we are expected to win by 11, but it does give me some confidence that others have confidence in our team and its not just me looking through rose colored glasses.

the offical line has only moved .5 pt since Mon. but early line was NU -6.5

What suprises me is that there is lots of information regarding things like injuries that remain unresolved and the line has held fairly steady since Monday.