NU TT LINE NEB -10.5

Twodocs

Neb - 10 We are getting some respect now!

http://www2.vegas.com/gaming/sportsline_ncaaf.html

Wow that is way up from the 6 1/2 it was earlier today!

That is weird. I was leaving Vegas today and on my way out of my room I stopped at the Wynn Sports book, and prior told myself that if Nebraska was favored by less than 7, I would lay some money on them. The line? 7 on the dot. I kept walking to the car---I had a pretty rough weekend on the gambling front :(

Not saying we're losing (not trying to be a negative nancy) but...

The backup QB last week completed 80% of his passes for almost 500 yards and 7 TD's. I don't care if it was against K-State, a 1-AA team, or a Jr. High for the blind...that is something to be VERY wary of!!!!

The backup QB last week completed 80% of his passes for almost 500 yards and 7 TD's. I don't care if it was against K-State, a 1-AA team, or a Jr. High for the blind...that is something to be VERY wary of!!!!

Your accuracy has a way of going down after a couple of Suh sacks.

Quick-hit timing patterns don't allow for sacks. Suh better be dropping into coverage and batting down balls and getting INT's. Again...not being the naysayer, I hope we blow them out so anyone who is questioning if this is for real can decide that it is. However it has HUGE makings of a trap/letdown game.

Absolutely it's something to be wary of. Texas Tech's offense is lethal if not respected.

The worst thing the Huskers could do is get big heads after this Missouri win and walk in expecting to win. They'll get whooped if they do.

If Bo has them maintaining the lunch pail attitude they've brought to their first five games, this is a win.

Quick-hit timing patterns don't allow for sacks. Suh better be dropping into coverage and batting down balls and getting INT's. Again...not being the naysayer, I hope we blow them out so anyone who is questioning if this is for real can decide that it is. However it has HUGE makings of a trap/letdown game.

I think we have an "in-yer-face" type coach that won't allow a let down.

Quick-hitting patterns are great if your WRs are open. Missouri was trying to run those same patterns against us, but their receivers were covered, leading to multiple pressures and sacks on Gabbert.

On a dry track I think TT will move the ball better and score more than Missouri. But I also think we'll cover well enough to force pressure with our front four, and as has been said already, it's a lot harder to hit those quick passes consistently when you've had your face kicked in a couple of times by Suh or Crick.

As for a "trap game," it certainly bears concern, but the bottom line is, we don't play anyone for two weeks after this game. If we're not focused on TT this game and TT ONLY, we're going to lose. I doubt that happens, though.

Suh has his work cut out for him Saturday! He has two qbs to cripple this week!

And, the good news is four legs to fall on!

Very true. Hence Gabbert after Suh started visiting him frequently, he threw no TD's and his first 2 picks of the year and one was to Suh.

FYI, the line is created to get 50% of the people betting on 1 team and 50% betting on the other team. That way the books don't really care who covers the spread or wins the game, they still collect their " commission ". It does not necessarily mean Nebraska is 10 points better than TT although I hope the Huskers win by 50...! :restore

FYI, the line is created to get 50% of the people betting on 1 team and 50% betting on the other team. That way the books don't really care who covers the spread or wins the game, they still collect their " commission ". It does not necessarily mean Nebraska is 10 points better than TT although I hope the Huskers win by 50...! :restore

Yes we are usually better. We have beat the spread every single game this year. And, the early smart money knows it! :yeah