Missouri Radio

irafreak

Well I mentioned in another post that this morning the host said missouri dominated for 3 quarters...(you know...as in 12 points dominated)...well on my way home they were still talking crazy.

Their analyst actually said that if Missouri can at least win the game in Stillwater this weekend (dropping the game against Texas) they should be considered the favorite to win the North. Funny how only missouri is talking like this. Do they realize we would have to lose 3 games for them to win under that scenario? Where are the 3 losses going to come from? OU maybe....TT possible...KU doubt it (I mean why should we believe missouri will beat them but we won't)....CU....it's a stretch....ISU, Baylor, KSU....sigh. :facepalm:

We'd only have to lose two, as long as Missouri swept the rest of their games.

I believe that can happen, too.

I really do.

No, really. Why are you looking at me like that? They can - they really can!

:)

OK, you got me. I couldn't keep a straight face there. I tried.

No wonder Husker fans cannot stop talking about Missouri.....your message board sucks, the women are ugly and your fans are rude......

Yeah. All we do is sit around talking about Missouri, all day long, every day, 365 days a year.

:facepalm:

Been to Tiger Board recently, chum? Count the Husker threads over there and come back and tell us which fan base can't stop talking about the other.

No wonder Husker fans cannot stop talking about Missouri.....your message board sucks, the women are ugly and your fans are rude......

Just drop by for one post? Probably.

As Bo Hopkins' character said in, "The Wild Bunch," "...and you can kiss my sister's black cat's a$$."

Back to Burger Bonanza, Sally, the toilets need to be cleaned.

T_O_B

:steam:steam:steam:rollin:steam:steam:steam

We'd only have to lose two, as long as Missouri swept the rest of their games.

I believe that can happen, too.

I really do.

No, really. Why are you looking at me like that? They can - they really can!

:)

OK, you got me. I couldn't keep a straight face there. I tried.

we would actually have to lose 3 games.....they will have lost one to us and one to texas which is 2 losses (captiain obvious i know) if we only lose 2 game also then we will hold the tie breaker meaning we win the north! now if they lose 2 and we lost 3 then they would win the north......