Leaches record on the road against ranked teams....

Bo Pelini before Missouri...

0-4 against ranked teams....

=

Doesn't mean sh#t

seriously?

You people honestly think this meaningless stat gives us a better chance at winning?

Give me a....

2FingerEndBroken.jpg

gimme a break, gimme a break!

break off a piece of that KitKat bar!

:clap

I don't get hyped up over stats like that. I do know our defense is up to challenge of holding the TTU offense to very little yards. The only concern i have here is, will our offense be able to take on the TTU defense and get into a rythm. This is one of those games when you come off a win like we had at Columbia and prove that you are for real.

:restore

hey AF Husker Fan, are you in ames? i seem to recall someone with a similar name saying they were living in ames last season.....if so have you been to any of the watch sites around here? just wonderin...

Nope, not me. I just got to Ft. Walton Beach last week!

Hey, me and a group of students are gonna try to drive down there to watch the game and hopefully get a last beach run in before "winter". You know of a good bar that will be showing the game?

hey AF Husker Fan, are you in ames? i seem to recall someone with a similar name saying they were living in ames last season.....if so have you been to any of the watch sites around here? just wonderin...

Nope, not me. I just got to Ft. Walton Beach last week!

Hey, me and a group of students are gonna try to drive down there to watch the game and hopefully get a last beach run in before "winter". You know of a good bar that will be showing the game?

Angler's is supposed to show it, the owner is a big Husker's fan and it gets great reviews...