**Official Texas Tech Game Discussion Thread**

I can't put into words how I'm feeling right now, this is just utter disappointment and disgust from our offense. This is a HUGE loss for our program.

I agree with you. I think this may calm the idea of us making big progress. We may be making progress but it is in baby steps. I don't feel like Zac Lee is getting it done. I know the coaches are to blame for a lot but he could be hurrying people to the line and leading the team. Instead, he is busy throwing the ball out of the back of the end zone. 24-3, lets hope we can keep them from making it worse.

I am throwing Lee and Watson under the bus right now. I am also going over them and then backing up at least 4 times just to make sure their careers are dead in Nebraska. Lee is the most pathetic QB i've ever watched, Watson is the most inept OC in the nation.

Green only knows 15 plays, well that's 10 more than what Watson has called this game, why not leave Green in.