Officiating

shyndy

While we are all stewing over our offense, how about some good old fashioned scapegoating?!

Now, I'm not gonna say we deserved to win, but the score to me was more like 14 TT, 10 NU, -7 Niles and the two guys who just stood there, and the rest at least goes to the refs.

Actually, I can make an argument for about 21 points off the board for TT if the Refs didn't suck so much.

1. the DPI on West, bad call and they are otherwise pushing a long field goal

2. the personal foul on Suh. Once again they would have been maybe out of field goal range for their kicker.

3. on the 4th & 1, yeah it was a good call by leach, lucky sh#t that I hope someday backfires on him so hard that he loses his job, but the WR practically tackled O'Hanlon. Would have made it like a 4th and 7 after the penalty probly.

That is on top of the fact that there should have been somewhere in the ball park of 5-7 holds called on Tech, yet they had NO HOLDING PENALTIES (I believe this is correct).

The penalties were ridiculous, DPI on west was not HE TURNED HIS HEAD AND BROKE UP THE PASS. The penalty on Suh and Henry inside the five.. IT'S FOOTBALL. YOU HIT PEOPLE. That's why a Big 12 team cant compete with SEC, it's just not physical enuff, cuz the officials are teachin not to hit people.

For TWO WEEKS in a row I believe that the referees have been against us.

Another bad call the hand to the facemask from Jared Crick but yet the Offensive Lineman can do it too????? Replay showed it in slow mo and both players were doing it???

The Helmet to Helmet call on Suh.......what was the Head Referee watching....I didn't see any type of helmet to helmet contact.

Piss poor refs again. Not that it made a difference but come on!

I agree, didn't make a difference but it was terrible officiating. It was all over the place. Some plays they would let the players play and the next they would hardly touch them and throw the flag.

They might as well take holding out of the rule book, I don't know how many times they showed a replay of Sheffield throwing the ball and you'd see damn near every TTech lineman wrapping up our d-line.

Two penalties really stood out in my mind.

1) Sheffield's "Oh, it's intentional grounding. JK LOL. We will negate the flag"

2) Zac Lee get's hit while throwing the ball, and this is apparently intentional grounding.

How is it NOT intentional grounding when Sheffield threw the ball out of bounds? What, they are going to sit there and tell me there was a receiver in the area, 20 FEET IN THE AIR!?!? Real slick, refs.

Oh BTW, you didn't cost us the game, but you sure as hell like to make it hard for us to win.

Another bad call the hand to the facemask from Jared Crick but yet the Offensive Lineman can do it too????? Replay showed it in slow mo and both players were doing it???

I didn't think the facemask was a bad call, i think it was legit, but i do not agree with the penatly on Crick for roughing the passer.

1) Sheffield's "Oh, it's intentional grounding. JK LOL. We will negate the flag"

2) Zac Lee get's hit while throwing the ball, and this is apparently intentional grounding.

How is it NOT intentional grounding when Sheffield threw the ball out of bounds? What, they are going to sit there and tell me there was a receiver in the area, 20 FEET IN THE AIR!?!? Real slick, refs.

Oh BTW, you didn't cost us the game, but you sure as hell like to make it hard for us to win.

This was also a very bad call on refs, not to call the IG on sheffield but they called it on Lee.

Not saying that Lee's pass was not IG, but there was more of a reciever in the area of Lee's pass than with Sheffield's.

2. the personal foul on Suh. Once again they would have been maybe out of field goal range for their kicker.

I am gonna assume this was the roughing the passer call on Suh, and yet the play later he does it again and doesnt get called for it.

If there is one thing i hate more than bad calls. Its inconsistent calls like what they did with Suh and the other defensive players.

This was also a very bad call on refs, not to call the IG on sheffield but they called it on Lee.

Not saying that Lee's pass was not IG, but there was more of a reciever in the area of Lee's pass than with Sheffield's.

lee's pass didn't go beyond the line of scrimmage, that's why it was IG