If Kansas and Mizzu flop tonight

With our offense I'm worried about all our games now...

I felt that if our offense didnt come out in today's game with all 4 cylinders running, this was going to be a long game against TTU. :(

THAT CRAP NEEDS TO CHANGE!

Im tired of watching the NU offense play catch up in the 2nd half of the game or just not playing at all.

So now what? Both Big 12 North Favorites go down to teams they were favored to beat. KU's defense is complete garbage and Nebraska's offense is no better.

WAIT!! I have the solution to both our troubles!!

We combine teams! Take KU's offense and Nebraska's defense and put them on the same team.

No doubt we'd win the Big 12 Title!!! Anyway, I'm super pissed right now and have come to the conclusion that all our games will be down to the wire because of our defense. At least I got an early look at Texas Tech and I can now GUARANTEE they smoke KU in Lubbuck.

Heck, at this point, I just want to win 8 games now. This really sucks.

:clap

So now what? Both Big 12 North Favorites go down to teams they were favored to beat. KU's defense is complete garbage and Nebraska's offense is no better.

WAIT!! I have the solution to both our troubles!!

We combine teams! Take KU's offense and Nebraska's defense and put them on the same team.

No doubt we'd win the Big 12 Title!!! Anyway, I'm super pissed right now and have come to the conclusion that all our games will be down to the wire because of our defense. At least I got an early look at Texas Tech and I can now GUARANTEE they smoke KU in Lubbuck.

Heck, at this point, I just want to win 8 games now. This really sucks.

:clap

As much as i hate to pounce on a guy when hes down.......... Ahh screw it, sorry for the loss. It happens, at least you guys put up a fight. We were like a kitten vs a shark.