Watson-Cast your vote

WCHusker

Is it time for him to get Callahaned?  

109 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Unless he shows me an offense that is at least average. Or we lose to ISU, which sadly may actually be a possibility.

I think you guys are severely overrating. Last week Husker fans were on top of the world thinking that they would roll the North and were the favorites. this week you would swear the team has no talent and will lose out. Nothing is ever as bad as it seems and nothing is ever as good as it seems. I can assure you Neb will not lose to ISU.

Unless he shows me an offense that is at least average. Or we lose to ISU, which sadly may actually be a possibility.

I think you guys are severely overrating. Last week Husker fans were on top of the world thinking that they would roll the North and were the favorites. this week you would swear the team has no talent and will lose out. Nothing is ever as bad as it seems and nothing is ever as good as it seems. I can assure you Neb will not lose to ISU.

Maybe I am overreacting, I really hope that's what it is actually! But even with an offense as good as I think we have, we have to get out of three and out situations which have become the norm. Last week, I was happy we got out with a win. Honestly, besides the Sunbelt games, I haven't thought the offense even looked average. Do we really just not have the players? Right now, I am not sure we match up offensively Kansas, Colorado, or even Iowa State.

What I'm saying is, the offense doesn't look like it's improving over time.

Congrats on the win today. Can we PLEASE have your option attack!!! Ah, the good old days, student body right, student body left and a cloud of smoke.

wow.. are we seriously going to over react this much? thank god we have a tech fan to try to put some semblance of reality in here.. yes, today sucked. The play calling was pretty atrocious.. but how does 90% of the board go from praising watson and how amazing he is to saying he needs to be fired in the course of a month??? Va Tech we couldnt punch the ball in the end zone, Mizzou we couldn't catch a ball or make a throw, kinda hard to tell if that's all playcalling or not because we were struggling to run the ball. Today yes. but really calling for the guy's head already? How can so many people say green is the answer and also say that watson needs to go? If green is the answer wouldnt you think that watson's offense is what you want? Man.... I know losing sucks and this was a bad one, and it brings out the worst....but this is pretty damn ridiculous.

So you think that Mizzou is worse than ISU? Even with an average offense our D is getting to the point that we should be able to win games. Saying we'll lose to ISU. yes over reacting.... Just like the comments i heard in the student section today, that we were guaranteed to lose to ISU.

for 3 weeks we were the best Sunbelt team in the country...but we are the power of the North. We do have what it takes to be the Big 12 champs. we can't give up 31 points and think we can win. Bo gave them the Blackshirts last night and they need to work harder to keep them. Watson needs to stay, but he needs to get and keep out offense on the cutting edge and this won't happen again. ISU and Baylor need to pay the price so that we can teach a lesson to O Poo coming to our house. ISU and Baylor need to feel the whole package and these two need to be shown what Watson can really do with an offense.

So you think that Mizzou is worse than ISU? Even with an average offense our D is getting to the point that we should be able to win games. Saying we'll lose to ISU. yes over reacting.... Just like the comments i heard in the student section today, that we were guaranteed to lose to ISU.

I'm sorry to have offended you. Perhaps I am overreacting, it's just disappointing to see a talented team have no consistent offense. To go three and out with consistency and to beat ourselves up on offense with stupid penalties, poor execution, etc. I'm sure you're right and we'll roll over these easier teams...

I'm sorry to have offended you. Perhaps I am overreacting, it's just disappointing to see a talented team have no consistent offense. To go three and out with consistency and to beat ourselves up on offense with stupid penalties, poor execution, etc. I'm sure you're right and we'll roll over these easier teams...

I have a hard time seeing ISU move the ball at will on us when Tech couldn't even do it. I never said you offended me. i said you were over reacting.

It wasn't the Play Calling. Nothing worked today. It starts up front and goes from there. The OL isn't even average. The QBs are not Average. The WRs are not Average. Good at IB but he needs a line to make his game go.

With that said, Position coaching needs to improve. Cotton should be the one on the Hot seat first.

Give any OC 11 Guys doing their Job 90% of the time and you would all call him a genius and master play caller.

Osbourn was considered a Genius play caller. He was able to set things up like the FB Trap for example. BUT Osbourns position coaches had their players doing their job on 90% of the plays. So it was easy to setup a FB Trap or Play action to the TE.

when i looked at the schedule in august, i saw 5 potential losses...VT, MU, TT, OU and KU. Now with Bradford out for the season and the big turd that KU dropped today, i still feel like we could win one or both of those. the offense is definitely in a slump, but i think they can get healed up the next two weeks. After that tipped ball reception on 3rd and 25 and the fumble return td, it was apparent that this game wasn't going to go well. i think everybody kind of clocked out after those. with KU and MU losing today, the only thing that's changed in the BTN is that Ksuks has thrown their hat in the ring. not a factor.