Watson-Cast your vote

WCHusker

Is it time for him to get Callahaned?  

109 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Listen, its not the coaches, its the players.

Lee is substandard, or at least he just isn't fit for this spot light. He either is going to grow or he's not and it looks as if he's not

WR are the biggest reason why nothing can be done on offense. They won't catch the ball when its right there in front of them.

The offense as a whole is just flat.

Give the offense some time to put the right players in the right place and with four years under the new regime, ie all his players we'll see better offensive production. we could still be a good team with what we have, they are just going to play better

TTU is a good team, not surprised we lost to them. I was surpised by their defense,

Ours played as good as they could of with the other side draining all of the life out of the team.

In other words, the defense played pretty well, and certainly wasn't the problem.

damned straight. the pelinis got it going on with the D.

as far as watson is concerned, i'm thinking bo and he are gonna have a sitdown. i fully expect a shake-up this week. and by shake-up, i don't mean 'fired staff'.

offense is going to be tweaked. this is the third lack-luster outing for the offense and outside of specatcular 4th quarter in columbia it doesn't seem to be getting any better.

I agree, I think Bo has seen enough for now, and will get more involved in the O........up until now, Wats ran the O show....no more....and Cotton is in deep kimshee.....