Watson-Cast your vote

WCHusker

Is it time for him to get Callahaned?  

109 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

we can't give up 31 points and think we can win. Bo gave them the Blackshirts last night and they need to work harder to keep them.

Up until the last TT drive (5 min left in the 4th), when the game was already decided, the defense had given up 17 points to a very explosive Texas Tech offense. One touchdown game from the lateral recovery, which had nothing to do with the Blackshirts. Texas Tech had like five offensive yards in the third quarter.

In other words, the defense played pretty well, and certainly wasn't the problem.

In other words, the defense played pretty well, and certainly wasn't the problem.

damned straight. the pelinis got it going on with the D.

as far as watson is concerned, i'm thinking bo and he are gonna have a sitdown. i fully expect a shake-up this week. and by shake-up, i don't mean 'fired staff'.

offense is going to be tweaked. this is the third lack-luster outing for the offense and outside of specatcular 4th quarter in columbia it doesn't seem to be getting any better.

Unless he shows me an offense that is at least average. Or we lose to ISU, which sadly may actually be a possibility.

I think you guys are severely overrating. Last week Husker fans were on top of the world thinking that they would roll the North and were the favorites. this week you would swear the team has no talent and will lose out. Nothing is ever as bad as it seems and nothing is ever as good as it seems. I can assure you Neb will not lose to ISU.

lol dude, this is pretty much what happens here. we are like, the most bipolar fanbase ever.

Unless he shows me an offense that is at least average. Or we lose to ISU, which sadly may actually be a possibility.

I think you guys are severely overrating. Last week Husker fans were on top of the world thinking that they would roll the North and were the favorites. this week you would swear the team has no talent and will lose out. Nothing is ever as bad as it seems and nothing is ever as good as it seems. I can assure you Neb will not lose to ISU.

In reference to Watson, it seems the reactions from Husker fans are the same as from CU fans when they wanted and got Watson out of Boulder.

Coincidence?

Not Yet, but there needs to be some serious improvement as far as developing an offensive identity

OK, I have had some time to calm down and think a littel more clearly. I have been and continue to be a Watson supporter. Do I agree with everything he does, of course not. I DO have faith in our coaching staff that they are doing the best job and working as hard as they can. They will make things right, wether that means making changes or not. Things will be better. I was impressed with Green's "willingness" to throw the ball down the field (even if it was into double coverage :bang ).

If you beleive in BO, then I think you should believe in the team as a whole. Have faith, things will get better.

Remember, we are only one season removed from the worst era in Husker football.

This is confusing because voting "Yes" on Watson means you want him to get the boot. OH well.

Husker fans are quick and easy to turn on their own coaches and players. It's disappointing, but typical of most fanbases, I guess.

Yes, it involves the useless and complicated skill of *reading* what you need to vote for. Very confusing indeed. :sarcasm

And by the way, let's give Watson some time to figure out how to fix this. I have complete faith that the Huskers can turn this offense around. Remember, Watson is working with a first year quarterback and a mediocre at best offensive line. We still have a lot to play for.

This is confusing because voting "Yes" on Watson means you want him to get the boot. OH well.

Husker fans are quick and easy to turn on their own coaches and players. It's disappointing, but typical of most fanbases, I guess.

Yes, it involves the useless and complicated skill of *reading* what you need to vote for. Very confusing indeed. :sarcasm

And by the way, let's give Watson some time to figure out how to fix this. I have complete faith that the Huskers can turn this offense around. Remember, Watson is working with a first year quarterback and a mediocre at best offensive line. We still have a lot to play for.

I'm just saying - if you vote too quickly without reading, you might get it mixed up. Because it's the opposite of what you'd expect given the thread title. Which calls into some question the results of the poll, but that isn't important.

I agree with your point on Watson, by the way. This offense misses Ganz, and maybe more than that, it misses experienced, precision route runners who can get open and make plays - Nate Swift and Todd Peterson. Our WRs are not cutting it right now.

This offense is horrid and I have never had faith in Watson. The only thing I ever said was that I trusted TO. I believe he wanted to make this change as easy as he could. I think he also knows that this is not working and if it doesn't get better...Watson is gone. Think of CU the year they beat Nebraska. It took Watson almost the entire season to figure out how to use his RBs. When he did, they beat the living daylights out of us....but it took two losses, one of them being a blow out at the hands of Texas, before he started to figure it out. What faith do we have that he will have a plan in the preseason next year and won't need half the season to figure out what plays to call?