Three goals for the Iowa State game

JTrain

Score a first half touch down. I know that is a bit of a reach and sounds crazy but I've heard other schools are having a lot of success wiith it

:laughpound

I saw it happen in another game I was watching the other day. I still don't quite understand how it works, but it did seem to give them a better chance to win in the end.

Score a first half touch down. I know that is a bit of a reach and sounds crazy but I've heard other schools are having a lot of success wiith it

:laughpound

I saw it happen in another game I was watching the other day. I still don't quite understand how it works, but it did seem to give them a better chance to win in the end.

:rollin:rollin:rollin

All of mine will be on offense because I have no problems with the way the D has been playing:

1) Run the f'ing ball - don't give up on it just because we don't gain 35 yards per play. I'm so sick of Watson just abandoning the run because we don't gain huge chunks of yards each play. When Bo got to this program he said he wanted to have an offense that could run the ball with a physical run game. Bo, you might want to remind Watson and Cotton of this little tidbit.

2) No offensive penalties. Enough said.

3) Long drives that take up alot of time and end in a score. TDs are preferrable, but FGs are okay every once in a while.