Pelini: Starting QB to be "gametime decision"

Great, rotating QBs might be an option. That always works well.

Can we do any worse than we're doing now?

We don't even score touchdowns in the first half... :facepalm:

Yes, it can get much worse. If you need some games to remind yourself how bad it can get, go back and watch the TT game from 2004. If that doesn't do it, watch any game we played in 2002 against a team with a pulse!

That's okay, i'm okay with that. Because it indicates CG needs time to learn up the playbook and audibles (takes more than a week), and that Lee knows that his performance lately is not acceptable. Someone will step up and take over. Almost like a one game, possibly two game audition. That's how I hope they are seeing it. Waffle is good with syrup, not with QB decisions.

I'm in the minority, but at this point I would like to see us start Zac. If he can't produce during the first quarter, then you put Green in. I'm not ready to give up on Zac yet, but by the same token if he consistently cannot produce, you make the switch.

Although I don't think Zac is a world beater, I think that some of his struggles fall on the O-line and his receivers. Part of it, IMO, is trying to do too much himself.