Is Pelini losing it already?

Hunter94

i think he and Wats are at odds over who should play qb, but the problems go much deeper than that...there is no disicipline on offense.....the O is playing like a bunch of slobs....

Nebraska’s Pelini fires back at critics

By ERIC OLSON, AP Sports Writer

6 minutes ago

Buzz up! LINCOLN, Neb. (AP)—Nebraska coach Bo Pelini is lashing out at critics of him and his assistants and players.

Fans and media have been piling on the Cornhuskers after their lethargic performance in a 31-10 loss to Texas Tech on Saturday.

The sputtering offense has been the main target of vitriol on Internet message boards and sports call-in shows. Offensive coordinator Shawn Watson, quarterback Zac Lee and the offensive line have taken most of the heat.

After Monday’s practice, Pelini said he doesn’t care about what the fans say or if they boo him and his team.

He said when the fans and media earn the title of head coach, they can make the decisions. Until then, he said he and his staff are calling the shots.

i think he just is very stressed and under alot of pressure. to come in to the greatest NCAA football program known and have the pressure to take BC big mistake and turn it around has to be very stressful. i get stressed when 1 of my bosses give me a hard time, imagin 100000000000 fans and people giving you a hard time. hopefully Tom will have a talk with him and settle him down.

Our head coach has no discipline, see sideline tyraids and press conference actions. The team plays like the coach, plain and simple. Out of control, means endless penalties, personl fouls. Over aggression is not good either.

Bo is a good coach, but he needs to be able to control himself before we think the team will react differently.

Coach Osborne needs to get involved like he did last year. Or the wheels are going to come off quickly I am afraid.

Alienating the fans is not a good idea either.

What makes you think he and Watson are on a different page as far as the QB goes? Watson has said he will make the change if that is what is needed. Do you think Bo wants to stay with Lee?

As far as Bo losing it, I just think he may be kind of a D-Bag. That may just be me though.

I will say this though, he is sticking up for his guys.

I do think it is funny that some of the dudes on here calling for Watson and Lee's heads will come in this thread and cheer Bo for his "fire" even though they are the exact folks he is talking about.

Rant,

How did you react when dad said it is my house and you will do as I say or hit the road?

Fans react the same way. Those coments will hurt him with a lot of fans.

Sounds a lot like the coments made by his predesscor.

Bo is a good coach, but he needs to understand that his main job is selling Nebraska, and that is a day in and day out job 365 days a year.

He does not understand that.

Our head coach has no discipline, see sideline tyraids and press conference actions. The team plays like the coach, plain and simple. Out of control, means endless penalties, personl fouls. Over aggression is not good either.

Bo is a good coach, but he needs to be able to control himself before we think the team will react differently.

Coach Osborne needs to get involved like he did last year. Or the wheels are going to come off quickly I am afraid.

Alienating the fans is not a good idea either.

well, unfortunately skers, i think you have once again summed up things pretty well......Oz does need to have a heart to heart with the hot head, pissing on the fans and critics does nothing for the program, we just look more jacked up to potential recruits, if there are any left still interested...

Rant,

How did you react when dad said it is my house and you will do as I say or hit the road?

Fans react the same way. Those coments will hurt him with a lot of fans.

Sounds a lot like the coments made by his predesscor.

Bo is a good coach, but he needs to understand that his main job is selling Nebraska, and that is a day in and day out job 365 days a year.

He does not understand that.

correct again.........