Pelini's behavior

All I can can is: just win baby. He can do whatever he likes....yell at officials, not talk to the media, piss of people within NU, but at the end of the day if he has a ring that cures all. Since things are not going well (RELATIVELY, I mean come on 1 big 12 loss and the world is ending?) he is being questioned but if he were winning it would be "wow what a passionate guy, just what we need!"

I agree whole-heartedly with the article and Pelini needs to get his stuff together.

I understand that emotions are part of the game and it is very frustrating when a gameplan doesn't get executed and you are humiliated at home, but the media are just doing their job and the coach needs to be civil.

I completely agree with the statement about how he was ripping the refs in the game. It does absolutely no good for a coach to scream at a referee for countless minutes after a call. The ref already made the call and it won't be reversed. The head coach needs to make his argument and then walk away. By persisting, all it does is give the media something to exploit and turns up the risk of the head coach getting an unsportsmanlike penalty.

I love Bo as our coach but there are quite a few things (Blackshirts, offense and sideline/media demeanor) that he is doing right now that I don't agree with.

I hope he can get it together and understand that as the HC, a Tom Osborne like approach is better in this day and age than a Bob Devaney type approach. :dunno

All I can can is: just win baby. He can do whatever he likes....yell at officials, not talk to the media, piss of people within NU, but at the end of the day if he has a ring that cures all. Since things are not going well (RELATIVELY, I mean come on 1 big 12 loss and the world is ending?) he is being questioned but if he were winning it would be "wow what a passionate guy, just what we need!"

very well said by someone that isnt even a sker fan.....

There's a huge difference between passion and rudeness.

There's a huge difference between passion and rudeness.

that line can be blurred if he is successful.

I mean, in the heyday of NU Osbourne was not exactly running a team of saints ... to win you need an edge to you and your team.

Bo has a Woody Hayes streak in him.

folks will adjust like they did around woody.

and woody did alright!

:box

I hope he doesn't have Woody Hayes in him. Instead of punching a player he will probably jack a ref.

:rollin

woody didn't do that (publicly) until he was old and more than a little off center.

Bo still has more control than that. But as an old timer, I recognize some Hayes in there. :box