Bo Pelini's house got egged last night...

TRIPP

I think you and all the others that go with this are an ASS . Ban ME IF YOU WANT TO BUT GET THE f#*k OFF ZACK LEES ASS. UNTIL HE IS REPLACED HE IS THE HUSKER QB.

f#*k WITH ME IF YOU WANT BUT I AM TIRED OF HEARING THAT WE NEED TO REPLACE HIM. GET THE f#*k OVER IT BITCH

Yeah, he's been our QB all season & you still don't know how to spell his name. Boy, you must be a bright one.

:nutz

That was great man.

I just mass texted a dozen people that joke...

Thanks for making me appear funny. :nanalama

I think you and all the others that go with this are an ASS . Ban ME IF YOU WANT TO BUT GET THE f#*k OFF ZACK LEES ASS. UNTIL HE IS REPLACED HE IS THE HUSKER QB.

f#*k WITH ME IF YOU WANT BUT I AM TIRED OF HEARING THAT WE NEED TO REPLACE HIM. GET THE f#*k OVER IT BITCH

:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound

I am laughing as well. If you have something to say, say it.

That was great man.

I just mass texted a dozen people that joke...

Thanks for making me appear funny. :nanalama

Somebody rolled out of the wrong side of a broken mirror. Not a good day for you, I imagine.

Yeah, he's been our QB all season & you still don't know how to spell his name. Boy, you must be a bright one.

If you want to play lets go to the wood shed and find out what you can do.

Dont do it WCHusker... My creepy uncle said that to me once, and it wasn't because he wanted to build a shelf...

Dont do it WCHusker... My creepy uncle said that to me once, and it wasn't because he wanted to build a shelf...

Don't believe that is helping the situation, but I did shoot Miller Lite through my nose.

I am tired of people being on the band wagon when we win then want to throw the entire team under the bus or certain players under the bus when we lose. That is bull sh#t and I will always call it out.

It's called life. If they can't take the fame or shame-go play intramurals.

Our offense took a great big sh*t on our home field last week and got buried in a game that we were supposed to win. W T F do you expect people to say?

I am tired of people being on the band wagon when we win then want to throw the entire team under the bus or certain players under the bus when we lose. That is bull sh#t and I will always call it out.

It's called life. If they can't take the fame or shame-go play intramurals.

Our offense took a great big sh*t on our home field last week and got buried in a game that we were supposed to win. W T F do you expect people to say?

Look at the total yards and every other offensive stst. The only ones we lost was TURNOVERS AND PENALTIES. If for some reason the line would do there job and not commit stupid penalties and our receivers would catch the ball or not let a lateral go uncontestested we might just win the f'ing game .

So bitch on if you want to.

OMG OMG OMG!!!!! Dudez what R we gunna do?!?!?? Our QB Cant even throw an egg at a house !!!!1!!!!one!!eleven!!!!! We NEED TO replace Watson if he can't Get Zachk LEIGH coached up enough to hit Bo's house! ! ! !!! ! ! ! ! Fire HIM! 1 1!!

And if Bo can't keep his staff in line! we Have TO fire him, too!?!?!!!! Howeard ShellBurger is the ONLY WAY to SAVE the TEAM from LOSING!!

PUT IN GREENZ!!!!!! N O ! W ! ! !

PS - best thread of the week. Some seriously funny stuff back there on page one. :thumbs