Joe Ganz

Got to start somewhere. That must be the standard, seems like most QB's go on to be grad assistants. Isn't Taylor a GA somewhere?

Yeah Taylor is at Texas A&M if I'm not mistaken. And wasn't Frost one at that one purple and silver school in the state to the south of us?

I believe Frost is at Oregon now. I think he pulled Blount away from the crowd after Punch-gate.

Got to start somewhere. That must be the standard, seems like most QB's go on to be grad assistants. Isn't Taylor a GA somewhere?

Yeah Taylor is at Texas A&M if I'm not mistaken. And wasn't Frost one at that one purple and silver school in the state to the south of us?

I believe Frost is at Oregon now. I think he pulled Blount away from the crowd after Punch-gate.

Frost is a fulltime coach at Oregon. I think he got his GA start at Kansas State then went to Northern Iowa to coach linebackers.

Frost is a fulltime coach at Oregon. I think he got his GA start at Kansas State then went to Northern Iowa to coach linebackers.

Became the Defensive Coordinator at Northern Iowa after a couple of years. Pretty good resume thus far. I remember USC interviewing him on their show just before the season and he had just gotten hired at Oregon. You could tell that he really wants to get back to NU somehow, happy for his job and opportunities but definitely seemed like he wanted to come back to NU. I think it would be cool to have him on the staff in a couple of years, he can coach a lot of positions.