ISU QB and RB out for the game....

Both Austen Arnaud (broken throwing hand) and Alexander Robinson (groin) are out for the game tomorrow.....

kinda sucks cuz i always like to face an opponent at full strength but it happens.

Jerome Tiller is their backup QB and is said to be a much better runner but not nearly the passer, im not really sure about their RB but they say he is not as fast as robinson but he is serviceable.

this info has not been made public yet so you wont find an article about it...so dont ask.... <_<

anyone that laid some bills on the game (me) this should make that 18 point spread much easier to achieve!

You have your story wrong...this is directly from Paul Rhoad's Harley mechanic...

"Austin and A-Rob are both around 80% and could play but Paul is probably going to hold them out so Tiller and Schwartz can get some reps against Nebraska to get some experience against a weaker team so they will be ready to go when we go up against a real defense like A&M next week..."

You have your story wrong...this is directly from Paul Rhoad's Harley mechanic...

"Austin and A-Rob are both around 80% and could play but Paul is probably going to hold them out so Tiller and Schwartz can get some reps against Nebraska to get some experience against a weaker team so they will be ready to go when we go up against a real defense like A&M next week..."

without AA and A-Rob, maybe nu can win. ;)

without AA and A-Rob, maybe nu can win. ;)

Injuries on ISU's offense isn't what we need, we need some on their D to give our O an offensive breakout to get some confidence! haha

I'm sorry.. and this is in really bad taste, but I can't stop myself..

Arnaud = Hand injury

Robinson = Groin injury

What happened there???

Sometimes you see a post and you just know you could hang out with the poster and have a good time. Judging by this post, I'm guessing you and I have about the same warped sense of humor.

Funny Shiite. :cheers