I am tearing my hair out at the "Zac played good" comments

C-4

I am too!! He was accountable for 4 turnovers and din't step up when he needed too.

Yeah there were a lot of dropped passes but there was also a lot of poorly thrown balls. That shouldn't be happening with the time he got to throw today.

I will call it now, if he starts against OU he will get picked off at the very least 5 times.

maybe you should read into that Zac Lee did play good, or atleast buy a wig. :)

I dont know he doesn'y get a lot of protection since the O line is blatantly pathetic but there were numerous plays where he had time and overthrew the ball or behind receiver.

It comes down to the offense is truly as bad as I've seen in the last 5 years. WRs have hands of brick, no one can hold onto the ball and QB has NO confidence. Heads need to roll when we lose to Iowa State at home who lost 10 in a row then something is REALLY wrong.

I wouldn;t doubt if the sellout record is in danger

I am too!! He was accountable for 4 turnovers and din't step up when he needed too.

Yeah there were a lot of dropped passes but there was also a lot of poorly thrown balls. That shouldn't be happening with the time he got to throw today.

I will call it now, if he starts against OU he will get picked off at the very least 5 times.

So will Green.

I have to place my hate on Watson first and foremost, his gameplan for the game was the exact same as TTech.

After listening to how there were changes in the waiting - I was excited, I actualy believed it.

But alas, it was the same thing. Six straight passes that were incomplete (only possible by a D penalty) shows they were not trying to run the ball.

They ran the same play where Paul muffed the lateral against TTech - only to Gilly who would muff it as well.

There were no changes, I feel robbed :bs:

I have to place my hate on Watson first and foremost, his gameplan for the game was the exact same as TTech.

After listening to how there were changes in the waiting - I was excited, I actualy believed it.

But alas, it was the same thing. Six straight passes that were incomplete (only possible by a D penalty) shows they were not trying to run the ball.

They ran the same play where Paul muffed the lateral against TTech - only to Gilly who would muff it as well.

I thought we ran the ball kinda good. It was just ball control by the halfbacks that killed us.

It was good seeing Robinson seeing a good deal of playing time.

I thought we ran the ball kinda good. It was just ball control by the halfbacks that killed us.

It was good seeing Robinson seeing a good deal of playing time.

Yes, it was relieving to see him carry the ball 5+ times on that one drive, which accumulated quite a bit of our total yards.. only to fumble.

Needless to say, The offense as a whole is a problem

Thanks for the humor yellowjacketfan. I still think the line can run block in the power I. I wish we'd stick cody in there with the fullback and a few tightends next week and just pound away and see what happens. See if we don't open up the pass a little. Right now all the opposing team has to do is stack the box and let Lee miss his targets and let the oline get burned backpeddling...

Thanks for the humor yellowjacketfan. I still think the line can run block in the power I. I wish we'd stick cody in there with the fullback and a few tightends next week and just pound away and see what happens. See if we don't open up the pass a little. Right now all the opposing team has to do is stack the box and let Lee miss his targets and let the oline get burned backpeddling...

I still think the line can run block in the power I. I wish we'd stick cody in there with the fullback and a few tightends next week and just pound away and see what happens.

I thought we already put it to bed that Nebraska isnt going back to the Power I.

You guys wanting that are dedhoarse

The problem is that Green scares the bejeebers out of a lot of fans on this forum. I think that they're afraid that if we put him in and the dual-threat qb starts having some success, we will eventually go back to the offense of old (which to a lot of youngsters is Frank Solich lol). Then we have given up the "modern-style" offense for something that everyone says "can't work anymore."

Actually, I'd like to see us stick with Lee for the next few games so he, his receivers, and coach Watson can stink up the offense so badly that the collective Husker nation will be on the same page and be so thoroughly ill that we vomit this offensive staff at the end of the year and start with a blank page. Plus, I enjoy watching the apologists on this forum play circular firing squad between the various offensive coaches and players. It is never their favorite's fault, be it coach or player.

Lastly, I am fond of the English language as well. It is not GOOD that the team did not play WELL. (It is even worse to hear television announcers misusing it on a daily basis.)