Stop being a whiney little girl

epocSoN

I am SOOO sick of hearing your losers calling for the heads of Gilmore, Watson, etc. The PLAYERS lost us this game. How many turnovers did our coaches have? What plays were called that induced our running backs to fumble all day?

Nut up and quit being a whiney girl. We lost. Get over it. Yes our coaches need to work on things, but they did NOT lose us this game.

S T F U plz

Coaches teach FUNDAMENTAL football like "how to catch" and "how to hold onto a football"... besides the fact that they decide who actually gets on the field. Before you try to tell folks that they shouldn't put blame on the coaching staff please try to wrap the concept of what a coaches' job is around your lemur sized brain :) If the coaches don't have the kids they have selected to play ready to play IT IS THEIR FAULT!

Coaches teach FUNDAMENTAL football like "how to catch" and "how to hold onto a football"...

yup.

but then the PLAYERS have to do what they were taught.

the coaches can't carry the ball for them. at some point the player has to be responsible to execute.

If fumbles were an every game occurance, you be on to something.

don't recall 8 turnovers vs vatech or TT.

do you?

Agreed. But this is the 3rd game in a row where the players didn't appear ready to play or be mentally in the game. At some point the buck has to stop with the coaches.

Staff in its 2nd year and all you can do it bitch and whine. I'm not happy either but sometimes S**^ happens. Dan Hawks might be available next year maybe you'd be happy with HIM!!!! This kind of B.S. doesn't help recruiting at all..... :angry:

EPOC--- you're dead wrong. This loss had everything to do with the coaches! Turnovers are directly related to a lack of discipline. This team rarely practices at full speed in practice--which shows on gameday.

Well you don't pay attention, Huskers played full contact in practice all this week.

Even Brandon Kinnie said it felt like every practice was a game.

Agreed. But this is the 3rd game in a row where the players didn't appear ready to play or be mentally in the game. At some point the buck has to stop with the coaches.

Staff in its 2nd year and all you can do it bitch and whine. I'm not happy either but sometimes S**^ happens. Dan Hawks might be available next year maybe you'd be happy with HIM!!!! This kind of B.S. doesn't help recruiting at all..... :angry:

Yeah cause if I were a recruit getting ready to pick a school the first thing I would do is go to fan message boards and make sure all the fans were always smiling and happy about a loss.

EPOC--- you're dead wrong. This loss had everything to do with the coaches! Turnovers are directly related to a lack of discipline. This team rarely practices at full speed in practice--which shows on gameday.

Well you don't pay attention, Huskers played full contact in practice all this week.

Even Brandon Kinnie said it felt like every practice was a game.

Yeah and it showed too. The way those backs were able to handle contact and not lose the ball...