Stop being a whiney little girl

epocSoN

Our offense is anemic. Period. That's why people are calling for Watson's head.

Our defense is still a top 5 defense. With a decent offense, we are 7-0.

Our offense is, well,.....PUTRID. Our offense is disgusting - our offense is abysmal. Anyone that says otherwise is a fool. If not, I dare you to prove me otherwise.

Long story short....Our defense is AWESOME. Our offense is less than average. Our offense is sub-par.

What the hell is it with you guys? Are you really that blind? What the f*** is everyone's problem with calling for Lee to not be our QB?

The offensive side of Nebraska Football needs to be completely overhauled. Nebraska just lost to Iowa State....at home.

If you guys are happy with that performance, good for you....but I pity you.

You can teach discipline all day long, but if the players don't go out their on saturday and play like they are taught, nothing else matters.

And you HONESTLY believe that these coaches don't teach our players to WRAP UP!?!?!

THATS PEEWEE FOOTBALL 101!!! GIVE ME A BREAK!

Like I said, yes the coaches can take some of the blame, but calling for heads is ridiculous.

You can teach discipline all day long, but if the players don't go out their on saturday and play like they are taught, nothing else matters.

And you HONESTLY believe that these coaches don't teach our players to WRAP UP!?!?!

THATS PEEWEE FOOTBALL 101!!! GIVE ME A BREAK!

Like I said, yes the coaches can take some of the blame, but calling for heads is ridiculous.

i havent called for heads just yet but am have major concerns.... obviously the players are not playing the way they are taught.... as a teacher who teachers high school (Vj fuhoko wont listen to me when i say to come to nebraska) if the kids are not getting the lesson or material one way you've got to change it up and do something to make them understand..... SO you can kinda see maybe why some people thing a change of stragity would be a good idea or even a whole coaching philosophy.... i also think seeing this two games in a row alos fuels people.... like why havent they provided the offense with new statgies, drills whatever to improve and be able to more effectively comprehend and excell at the offense.......

EPOC--- you're dead wrong. This loss had everything to do with the coaches! Turnovers are directly related to a lack of discipline. This team rarely practices at full speed in practice--which shows on gameday.

Well you don't pay attention, Huskers played full contact in practice all this week.

Even Brandon Kinnie said it felt like every practice was a game.

Yeah and it showed too. The way those backs were able to handle contact and not lose the ball...

So we should stop playing full contact practice so our backs don't fumble the ball come gametime?

Something that always amazed me is college-professional athletes that play football and basketball. I'm not blaming Lee for this loss, because it definitely was not his fault... but....

As a QB how to you miss easy slant throws 50-75% of the time?

as a basketball player how do you miss 40% of your free throws?

Shouldn't these be gimmies? I just never understood it. Just thought I would mention it as it popped in my head.

Agreed. But this is the 3rd game in a row where the players didn't appear ready to play or be mentally in the game. At some point the buck has to stop with the coaches.

Staff in its 2nd year and all you can do it bitch and whine. I'm not happy either but sometimes S**^ happens. Dan Hawks might be available next year maybe you'd be happy with HIM!!!! This kind of B.S. doesn't help recruiting at all..... :angry:

You know what helps recruiting? Not putting a team on the field that has more turnovers than points and loses to f*cking Iowa State.

I am SOOO sick of hearing your losers calling for the heads of Gilmore, Watson, etc. The PLAYERS lost us this game. How many turnovers did our coaches have? What plays were called that induced our running backs to fumble all day?

Nut up and quit being a whiney girl. We lost. Get over it. Yes our coaches need to work on things, but they did NOT lose us this game.

S T F U plz

U R retarded. Shut the f#*k up. Thank you. Good bye.

I am SOOO sick of hearing your losers calling for the heads of Gilmore, Watson, etc. The PLAYERS lost us this game. How many turnovers did our coaches have? What plays were called that induced our running backs to fumble all day?

Nut up and quit being a whiney girl. We lost. Get over it. Yes our coaches need to work on things, but they did NOT lose us this game.

S T F U plz

Nice argument all-star...

I'll jump in the fray. Osborne compared Pelini to Bob Devaney. I think its a fairly appropraiate comparison. Pelini needs to continue to act like Devaney and find himself a Tom Osborne to coordinate the offense. Watson is no Osborne.

I'm not trying to bash Watson per se. But his offense exposes its own talent deficiencies. As much as I like option football, I know I'm not in the majority that would like to see it return. But we need an offense that minimizes talent deficiencies, and option football happens to be one type of scheme that can do that. Watson's offense is not a big play offense, its build on ball control. IMO NU needs an explosive scheme, that can be learned and executed at nearly any talent level.

S T F U plz

umm..not to burst your bubble or anything...but that post might have sealed your fate. :cop:

nevermind. it should seal your fate.

If it is all on the players that we lost, does that mean that Mack Brown, Pete Carroll and Urban Meyer are just lucky that their players don't fumble that much? No, there is more to coaching than just calling the right plays. You have to get the team mentally ready, as well. As offensive coordinator, I think it is Watson's job to not only call a good game, but to have the offense mentally, physically and FUNDAMENTALLY ready to play the game. He and his offensive assistants need to own this loss along with the players.

Turnovers killed us today, but the game was still winnable. What hurt the most was the inability to overcome the setbacks and come up with a big play or drive.

I understand that the coaches have to get their players fundamentally ready for a football game, but It amazes me that you honestly think that this week we prepared any differently than any other week regarding football fundamentals....

our PLAYERS caught the turnover bug.