Who I really feel bad for...

NoDoubt

Ndamukong Suh (and the rest of the D)

They have played their guts out these last three games and I am so proud of how far they've come. It is heartbreaking to see these guys make stop after stop after stop after stop after stop...but somehow our offense still finds a way to lose. Example: we block their FG and run it back to midfield and the offense goes 3 and out...

This was setting up to be a story book year for Suh who has done so much to turn this D around, too bad it will go unnoticed, no one cares about teams that lose to ISU.

Go Bo

Go Cody

Go Big Red

I know you can not blame todays loss on Lee, but there is something indescribably wrong with our offense.

Maybe it's attitude. Did you see Robinson beating his chest and stomping at the ISU sidelines after a couple of 5-7 yard runs...then two plays later he fumbles. If a true freshman is cocky enough to pull that sh*t in his first game ever there must be a lack of discipline on offense.

I know you can not blame todays loss on Lee, but there is something indescribably wrong with our offense.

Maybe it's attitude. Did you see Robinson beating his chest and stomping at the ISU sidelines after a couple of 5-7 yard runs...then two plays later he fumbles. If a true freshman is cocky enough to pull that sh*t in his first game ever there must be a lack of discipline on offense.

I have mentioned this in another post last week. THIS NONSENSE HAS TO STOP. Coaches need to end it now. These players that make a big commotion after a 5 yard catch or run...this is pathetic. Look at the F'n Scoreboard! I would absolutely not tolerate that as a coach. :steam

I have mentioned this in another post last week. THIS NONSENSE HAS TO STOP. Coaches need to end it now. These players that make a big commotion after a 5 yard catch or run...this is pathetic. Look at the F'n Scoreboard! I would absolutely not tolerate that as a coach. :steam

If I was Bo and I saw ANYONE on offense beating their chest like that i would grab him by the facemask and bench him for the game. Its a team sport.

Watch Helu, that's how you act after a play.

If I was Bo and I saw ANYONE on offense beating their chest like that i would grab him by the facemask and bench him for the game. Its a team sport.

Watch Helu, that's how you act after a play.

How dare they show any emotion.

TTech was doing the same thing when they were kicking our butts. Most winning teams do. There is nothing wrong with getting pumped and trying to get your teammates pumped up after a play. These guys are emotionally invested and are letting it out. It doesn't show lack of discipline.