I Have Contacted NU Football Recruters

Mr. Pillinni and Mrs. Rodgers,

I am riding you to tell you abot a great group of players that; I saw beat the Little Cowboys lasst night on Tv. The team is called tha Little Giants. They have a ver atheltic QB named Jr. and a great receiver named Hot Hands. Also, the linebaker, although a girl, is Icebox adn she hits hard. I have inkluded a clip of Jrs arm strength.

Signed,

The guy from Honey I Blew up the Baby

:clap:rollin:worship

I hate it when people think i have nothing better to do then make up stories. <_<

Hi Ben –

Thank you for your email. We will look into this school and its athletes. Thanks for your support of Husker Football!

Megan Rogers

Director of On-Campus Recruiting

University of Nebraska Football

402-472-0990

Sent: Saturday, October 10, 2009 7:38 PM

To: Leupold, Linda; Rogers, Megan

Subject: Recruts[scanned]

Mr Pelini and Mrs Rogers

Just thought i would drop you a little line on a tremendous football team thats playing very well this year. I live in West Des Moines, Iowa and the school Dowling is having quite a year. I know your kinda good on Quarter Backs but this kid playing is very good. Has a great passing precentage, i think it would deserve a look. I am not this kids father, cousin or anything. I am former alum and i listen to there games on the radio. There dominating winning buy more then 3 touchdowns per game. And its not a cupcake confrence either. Just thought i would let you know, thanks for reading my email.

Ben Goble

Link is directly to the football page. Hopefully you can get some film on these boys if you want to.

http://www.dowlingcatholic.org/football.aspx

lmfao, if northwestern south iowa technical community college wont talk to these guys why in the world would you think a d1 college recruiter would, tell me a players name, lets see if they have a scout or rivals account. joke

Wow, so much for class from nebraska fans, most of you are pricks. Jesus Im not saying this guy is going to get these kids recruited or that they can play D1 football but who knows do you? no so no need to rag on this guy for no reason, for those of you that have show some class and this is coming from a college student.

What about the suggestion to "transfer" the whole team to Lincoln? That's what I responded to. If he emails that suggestion, he's a crackpot and he's just wasting everyone's time.

The email he actually sent was harmless. Totally useless, because I'm 100% certain our recruiters know what's going on at one of the major powers in Iowa, but it's nice that someone on the staff sent him a courtesy reply. I wouldn't have responded if the thread was just this.

Put it this way, if I send Watson and Pelini plays sloppily drawn up on a napkin, am I helping? Hey, it's actually possible they could be useful, right? And I'm trying, right? In reality I'm not doing anything that helps.

If I sent a whole box of napkins with my plays on them and suggest they throw out the playbook and use mine instead, now I'm a nutcase.

And yes, spelling and grammar do still count for something in this world.