I Have Contacted NU Football Recruters

The top team in Iowa is Iowa City and they are only ranked 86 in the country. No other Team from Iowa is ranked. Iowa High School Football isn't amoung the toughest of states out there. Teams with only 3 wins make it into their playoffs.

You can look at the Top 10 Teams in the country and even they do not have ALL DI Caliber players.

Anyone want to take the time to check this teams players out on rivals?

Couldn't find any, Iowa nor Iowa St were recruiting any.

I have contaced and been in emails with NU Athletic office on a football team we have here in iowa who is dominating the whole offensive and defensive side of the ball. Winning buy 30 or more points per game. I think im going to contact them again and see if we cant transfer the whole team to lincoln for next years season. If a team cant play together then whats the point. I think at this point, this group of high school players has a better chance of moving the ball then our adult players.

I would first suggest that you use spell check!

Spelling is what it is fellas, and again atleast im doing something besides bitching. What has anyone of you done for the program besides bitch the last 2 weeks. I thought so.

I understand you think you are trying to help, but while the guys you are hyping might be playing well, they aren't even getting looks from the instate schools. So all you are really doing is wasting the coaching staffs time in sending them the emails.

I promise you that if they are good enough players, someone will find them.

PLEASE someone tell me this is a joke

Oh, and you should get spell check. Especially if you want any chance of people taking you seriously in a thread like this....

Spell check would have worked here, but only on 2 or 3 words, the rest pf the words were spelled correctly. Unfortunately the grammar would have been the biggest problem.

No I am not attacking here, he's doing what he feels he can. No one should fault the guy for that.

Spelling is what it is fellas, and again atleast im doing something besides bitching. What has anyone of you done for the program besides bitch the last 2 weeks. I thought so.

I cant believe all these peeps are beating you down for caring about your high school team and the Huskers!!

Kudos for you for sending out emails and at least trying. Maybe you even think its a long shot but its better than no shot.

Why do you peeps even care that BigRedPowerWagon sent out emails to our athletic dept?? At least he got a responce.

"Spell Checkers"...........give me a break.

Dowling does have a pretty damn good bunch of players this year and I would say some of them are capable of playing D-1 ball next year. I can see a few going to ISU...more to the Hawkeyes and a number to UNI who does a good job recruiting in central Iowa. Nebraska and Iowa might not be the hotbed of football development but you have to go after what's there and appreciate any help you can get.

Just because you're sending the football office emails and we are not does not mean you are "helping" address the problem anymore than those of us who do nothing.

You are not helping at all by telling them how to do their job. That email won't even make it to Bo, if it did they still wouldn't listen to you, so you're back to contributing as much as we are.

Those who do nothing but bitch at least realize that they have no impact on this football team's future. We're fans, not assistant coaches, we can do nothing. What don't you realize about that?

If you really want to help, donate some money. That's about the only thing you have that they can find use for, because recruiting tips from you aren't going to go very far.

Mr. Pillinni and Mrs. Rodgers,

I am riding you to tell you abot a great group of players that; I saw beat the Little Cowboys lasst night on Tv. The team is called tha Little Giants. They have a ver atheltic QB named Jr. and a great receiver named Hot Hands. Also, the linebaker, although a girl, is Icebox adn she hits hard. I have inkluded a clip of Jrs arm strength.

Signed,

The guy from Honey I Blew up the Baby

I am riding you to tell you abot a great group of players that; I saw beat the Little Cowboys lasst night on Tv. The team is called tha Little Giants. They have a ver atheltic QB named Jr. and a great receiver named Hot Hands. Also, the linebaker, although a girl, is Icebox adn she hits hard. I have inkluded a clip of Jrs arm strength.

Signed,

Win. Although I don't fault the guy for trying to do something. Something has to change, that's a fact.

Signed,

:rollin:laughpound:rollin