Hypothetical...

Marf

Idk if he would be or not. I'm not sure if anyone has tried to do this before.

Regardless, even IF T.O. could do the play calls, what play would he call?

Full back trap?

Speed option to the left?

Bring the Oz-bone back onto the field and run a counter sweep?

These players are WCO/Spread players who don't have a lick of an idea what type of offense T.O. ran. They also don't have the physical tools to do it. Most option run line man are shorter guys, and we have monstrous linemen who would have trouble in more ways than one. If they can't run the offense they are built for, how would they run one they aren't built for?

Full back trap?

These players are WCO/Spread players who don't have a lick of an idea what type of offense T.O. ran. They also don't have the physical tools to do it. Most option run line man are shorter guys, and we have monstrous linemen who would have trouble in more ways than one. If they can't run the offense they are built for, how would they run one they aren't built for?

Our offensive line appears to be able to run block out of the power I...

Full back trap?

You're kidding right ???

Full back trap?

You're kidding right ???

We had a good series of Power I and single back sets. No shotgun. Blocked fine. Maybe not be as effective against better Defensive teams, but it's a start.

Would it be allowed, by NCAA rules, for Dr. Tom to be an Offensive Coordinator along with Athletic Director of the school?

Anyone know for sure?

Wishful thinking, I know, but I enjoy entertaining the idea nonetheless.

Not quite sure how that transforms a Division II QB and a gaggle of receiving corp plagued by the dropsies.

Full back trap?

They had just as many good power-I runs as they did piss-poor ones yesterday.

Regardless, take it past the o-line to the receiving corp. In order to run this type of offense you would need receivers that can block extremely well on the perimeter, and right now ours are not doing that at all.

You also need a deep stable of running backs. Right now, we have Helu who is obviously still hurting proven by two fumbles and then we have Trey Robinson, who looked well yet fumbled himself. After that, we have a bunch of unproven guys.

Full back trap?

They had just as many good power-I runs as they did piss-poor ones yesterday.

Regardless, take it past the o-line to the receiving corp. In order to run this type of offense you would need receivers that can block extremely well on the perimeter, and right now ours are not doing that at all.

You also need a deep stable of running backs. Right now, we have Helu who is obviously still hurting proven by two fumbles and then we have Trey Robinson, who looked well yet fumbled himself. After that, we have a bunch of unproven guys.

I meant Power I in the fullback lead sense. We had many poor runs, but not out of a good lead blocking formation.

Trey Robinson was not exactly proven before this game. This was the first time I had seen him. He looked very good. Maybe we have the depth at RB, but the playbook and lack of understanding is getting in the way?