This season is a Nightmare

Apathy

The only negative response is from In the Deed the Glory and knapplc.

I'm not trying to drum up negative responses. Some just don't want to hear my point of view about the state of Husker football. There is an "Ignore" function.

What kind of response are you looking for, then? Are you here to provide us with public service announcements, or something? Wow, thanks for helping a bunch of dedicated fans adjust their own expectations, for the good of the whole state and the well-being of your work environment.

season is a nightmare for top teams in north, not unusual for rebuilding teams with big questions, same as were apparant in fall camp. but that game was just wild. huskers self imploded much more about them than what ISU was doing, kept waiting for nu to mount a drive and for henery to boot a field goal to win it. probably what you all thought as well. looks a lot like the mu game where tigers had the game in hand and were winning easily only to have mistakes by a rookie quarterback change the momentum and give a gave away. I know you would like to believe it meant something but if you are objective look at all the mistakes NU and MU made on special teams and during game. no one should take too much away from that one in a rainstorm.

question is now for coaches, what to do next. still have half the season to go and you still could win the north. how do they approach it? who will play? OU will be a beatdown but the rest are winnable. this is where you see the character of your team and see who steps up and makes a play.

season is a nightmare for top teams in north, not unusual for rebuilding teams with big questions, same as were apparant in fall camp. but that game was just wild. huskers self imploded much more about them than what ISU was doing, kept waiting for nu to mount a drive and for henery to boot a field goal to win it. probably what you all thought as well. looks a lot like the mu game where tigers had the game in hand and were winning easily only to have mistakes by a rookie quarterback change the momentum and give a gave away. I know you would like to believe it meant something but if you are objective look at all the mistakes NU and MU made on special teams and during game. no one should take too much away from that one in a rainstorm.

question is now for coaches, what to do next. still have half the season to go and you still could win the north. how do they approach it? who will play? OU will be a beatdown but the rest are winnable. this is where you see the character of your team and see who steps up and makes a play.

I think we should just automatically kick a field goal when we get to the opposing team's 30 (or better) yard line. At least we could rack up 9-12 points/game...

If you can't handle his posts then just don't respond... Talk about "4 year old girls"

As for the actual topic, I'm flabbergasted right now. Nebraska just LOVES to give games away. No other team in the country does sh.t like this. I don't get it at all. We have talent but I guess the pressure just gets to them. They have to find away to give the game away. I can't say I've ever seen a worse team take the field last Saturday. It looks like we might be headed for another '07 because our offense is as bad as our D was in '07.

Which is it? You're advocating ceding the board to a troll in your first line, then you're filled with angst over Nebraska ceding the game to ISU, TT and others in the next paragraph.

Defending your home field doesn't just apply to football.

PS - thanks for continuing to pay so much attention to my posts. Quoting me was priceless. :thumbs

...what? I want to respond to this but I can't make any sense of it.

If you can't handle his posts then just don't respond... Talk about "4 year old girls"

As for the actual topic, I'm flabbergasted right now. Nebraska just LOVES to give games away. No other team in the country does sh.t like this. I don't get it at all. We have talent but I guess the pressure just gets to them. They have to find away to give the game away. I can't say I've ever seen a worse team take the field last Saturday. It looks like we might be headed for another '07 because our offense is as bad as our D was in '07.

Which is it? You're advocating ceding the board to a troll in your first line, then you're filled with angst over Nebraska ceding the game to ISU, TT and others in the next paragraph.

PS - thanks for continuing to pay so much attention to my posts. Quoting me was priceless. :thumbs

So you condone the behavior of 'Reality Check?' Everyone else on this board is supposed to be held to a set of standards, i.e., the rules. If he is exempt from them, then fine.

And if you can't see that he is simply a flamer....well, good luck to you buddy!

So you condone the behavior of 'Reality Check?' Everyone else on this board is supposed to be held to a set of standards, i.e., the rules. If he is exempt from them, then fine.

And if you can't see that he is simply a flamer....well, good luck to you buddy!

Given all the backlash I guess he must be saying some horrible things. I'm not defending him but nothing I saw really offended me as a Husker fan. If there was something offensive said I must have passed over it. Obviously he isn't saying anything we want to hear. Why respond to him?