This season is a Nightmare

Apathy

I am being honest in that I don't have a favorite team. I enjoyed watching Purdue knock off Ohio State. The Iowa/MSU game on Saturday night was EPIC. I like Colt McCoy and think he's one of the most level-headed and polite players in college football. I don't root for Texas or anyone else.

The one thing that I do enjoy is when Nebraska fans get a heavy dose of reality so the people around my office can stop pounding their chests about how "great" Nebraska is only to get disappointed on Saturdays.

I do not live alone and I do not have any pets.

Oh, and knapplc, if you go around registering at other forums to comment on other teams you are just as guilty as me. The only difference is I will never post personal info here so you can ask all you want and you will never get a response.

Say that I never played all you want. I did. You're thinking about it, not me.

Call me a "retard" or claim that I "hoard cats" and "live alone." I'm not and I don't. You're thinking about it, not me.

I won't stoop to your level. I'll let you stay there.

Wow. Looks like we struck a nerve...

It's cool, man...we don't care if you are a 'cat person.'

To each his own.

And let me add this: I don't care if I hurt your feelings by questioning your credibility. You're a troll, and all of your posts support that fact.

So, you may as well stop giving us all your 'baww, I never got personal,' and 'baww, I DID play college football' drivel.

You didn't play college football, and you own 35 felines.

Cheers.

P.S., H8ter? Is that you?

Between letting you add this and the P.S., do you have anything else for me? Feel free to add whatever you like. I will not confine you to 200 characters per post.

I did play college football and do NOT own any felines.

Who's H8ter?

Keep following weaklings.

Do you have anything susbstantive to contribute to this board? It seems all you do is troll, then crticize those that respond, in kind, with the very same blabber.

Until you contribute something of viable content, I will continue to treat you as the troll you obviously are.

It's the Nebraska posters in this thread getting away from topic, not you. Right....

And you know exactly who I am referring to with the h8ter reference.

I am being honest in that I don't have a favorite team. I enjoyed watching Purdue knock off Ohio State. The Iowa/MSU game on Saturday night was EPIC. I like Colt McCoy and think he's one of the most level-headed and polite players in college football. I don't root for Texas or anyone else.

The one thing that I do enjoy is when Nebraska fans get a heavy dose of reality so the people around my office can stop pounding their chests about how "great" Nebraska is only to get disappointed on Saturdays.

Oh, and knapplc, if you go around registering at other forums to comment on other teams you are just as guilty as me. The only difference is I will never post personal info here so you can ask all you want and you will never get a response.

Call me a "retard" or claim that I "hoard cats" and "live alone." I'm not and I don't. You're thinking about it, not me.

To each his own.

And let me add this: I don't care if I hurt your feelings by questioning your credibility. You're a troll, and all of your posts support that fact.

So, you may as well stop giving us all your 'baww, I never got personal,' and 'baww, I DID play college football' drivel.

Cheers.

Between letting you add this and the P.S., do you have anything else for me? Feel free to add whatever you like. I will not confine you to 200 characters per post.

Who's H8ter?

Do you play PS3 or Xbox? <_<

And from what I hear it's quite common to go from playing college football to trolling on internet message boards and living vicariously through Iowa State. Good work, guy...keep it coming. :laughpound

To each his own.

Cheers.

Who's H8ter?

Do you have anything susbstantive to contribute to this board? It seems all you do is troll, then crticize those that respond, in kind, with the very same blabber.

Until you contribute something of viable content, I will continue to treat you as the troll you obviously are.

It's the Nebraska posters in this thread getting away from topic, not you. Right....

OK, moe.

No idea about h8ter...I offer this board a refreshing dose of reality, hence the Reality Check name. It's fairly self-explanitory.

I'm offended that you are treating me like a troll. I won't take it quite as personally though as most of you take my comments on this board.

To each his own.

Cheers.

Who's H8ter?

And from what I hear it's quite common to go from playing college football to trolling on internet message boards and living vicariously through Iowa State. Good work, guy...keep it coming. :laughpound

No, I do not play video games. The last video game that I played was Madden 97 on Sega Genesis about 12 years ago.

Smilies are weak.

To each his own.

Cheers.

Who's H8ter?

No, I do not play video games. The last video game that I played was Madden 97 on Sega Genesis about 12 years ago.

Smilies are weak.

So you go from playing college football to trolling message boards and living vicariously through Iowa State? What a fall from grace...

Are you Ryan Leaf or Chase Daniel?...can't quite put my finger on it yet.

BTW, IBTL.

post-5728-1256577712.jpg

Good news is god willing we should beat baylor should being the key word. But the real nightmare comes November 7, 2009 when OU rolls into town, with this offensive we might just get shutout.

Random question/comment (and no offense CGREEN - pun intended), but why use the phrase "god willing?" Maybe it's just a turn of phrase, but I really don't believe there is some magical higher power that will allow us to win a football game.

Let's give the coaches and players a chance to right this ship, these fella's know how to play football but are having a rough stretch. Husker Nation please have some patience. I'm frustrated like the rest of you but let's stay behind dear ol' NU!

GBR!

To each his own.

Cheers.

Who's H8ter?

OK, moe.

No idea about h8ter...I offer this board a refreshing dose of reality, hence the Reality Check name. It's fairly self-explanitory.

I'm offended that you are treating me like a troll. I won't take it quite as personally though as most of you take my comments on this board.

Oh, yes. You're here because of your self-proclaimed ability to see things as they are.

A self-made, unbiased seer. We're in awe of your presence...and ability to give an "unbiased" opinion. I have no idea why all of us got the impression that you're trolling...

Help us see the truth, oh annointed one...LOL. :rollin

To each his own.

Cheers.

Who's H8ter?

Smilies are weak.

So you go from playing college football to trolling message boards and living vicariously through Iowa State? What a fall from grace...

BTW, IBTL.

post-5728-1256577712.jpg

Not quite as big of a fall from grace as...

YOUR NEBRASKA FOOTBALL PROGRAM!

Uh oh.

I'll continue to live vicariously through Iowa State, Texas Tech, Virginia Tech, Oklahoma, etc. All of which have beater Nebraska the last time they played.

To each his own.

Cheers.

Who's H8ter?

Smilies are weak.

BTW, IBTL.

post-5728-1256577712.jpg

Uh oh.

I'll continue to live vicariously through Iowa State, Texas Tech, Virginia Tech, Oklahoma, etc. All of which have beater Nebraska the last time they played.

Too bad Missouri is not on that list...Right, TigerTim? :nutz

Must be some life to have Iowa State carry your banner

To each his own.

Cheers.

Who's H8ter?

Smilies are weak.

BTW, IBTL.

post-5728-1256577712.jpg

Uh oh.

Nope. You're not trolling at all...just offering a "refreshing" view on things.

Our moderators must be on vacation.