This season is a Nightmare

Apathy

Husker fans the thread title explains it all. After the Clemson victory in the Gator Bowl and all of the hype and talk with the Lee and landing Cody Green and Rex Burkhead, it was almost destined to be a really good year with high expectations and high hopes.

With the way this team has played against tougher opponents and the way this Offense wants to play football on Saturdays if you even want to call it Football, this season has seemed like a nightmare. Freakin Iowa is #4 in the BCS and Iowa State beat us on our home field and now our Offense doesn't even want to catch, hold on to, and run the ball who can't score TD's.

At this point I rather have a midget use my ball sack as a punching bag than watching our Offense play on National TV and play like dog poo.

Husker fans the thread title explains it all. After the Clemson victory in the Gator Bowl and all of the hype and talk with the Lee and landing Cody Green and Rex Burkhead, it was almost destined to be a really good year with high expectations and high hopes.

With the way this team has played against tougher opponents and the way this Offense wants to play football on Saturdays if you even want to call it Football, this season has seemed like a nightmare. Freakin Iowa is #4 in the BCS and Iowa State beat us on our home field and now our Offense doesn't even want to catch, hold on to, and run the ball who can't score TD's.

At this point I rather have a midget use my ball sack as a punching bag than watching our Offense play on National TV and play like dog poo.

I don't think it is fair to bunch the whole "team" into this.

It was extremely disappointing that, once again, the defense didn't force a turnover. However, the defense is still a top 25 defense and is in the top 15 in many categories.

What i don't understand, is how is it possible to have a HORRIBLE offense, and a fantastic Defense?

How can it possibly be this lopsided? It's like watching a totally different team take the field, who has missed the last month of practice...

Saturday was the first time that I ever groaned when Nebraska's offense took the field. I watched it repeating "Just don't F*ck this up... Punt it if you have too, just KEEP the damn ball".

I don't ever want to have to think that way again!

I was out at caribou camp this weekend. Climbed a mountain and called my wife and almost fell to my death when she told me the score.

Now I just finished watching the game and all I can say about this program is :wtf

WELL...you have the the head coach a chance,,he has not been at nu very long,,and definitly has not his recruits on the field.....this current class is looking good...got to give penili as least 4 yrs. if after 4 yrs....make a judgment...maybe even 5....as for watson.....it is a wanted man by other universties....don,t fool yourself.

These next three games make or break the season in my eyes. The last two weeks have been frustrating and even embarrassing at times. But, if we go 2-1 in the next three and at least show respectably against OU, suddenly we look like the North favorite and we're two wins away from playing Texas.

However, if we lose two of the next three, we are in major trouble, looking at slipping into the Insight Bowl and essentially calling this season a bust.

Good news is god willing we should beat baylor should being the key word. But the real nightmare comes November 7, 2009 when OU rolls into town, with this offensive we might just get shutout.

It looks like balloon sales will probably not be very brisk that day!!! Who wants to hold on to them all day!!

For all of you idiots that even think Nebraska has a freaking chance against Oklahoma, just remember they racked up 35 points on Bo's defense in the 1ST FREAKING QUARTER last year in Norman.

November 7th will be an epic beat down in Lincoln and Nebraska's over-rated defense with one great player will be exposed.

No one on this thread has said anything about beating Oklahoma. Shut the f*ck up and go back to tigerboard with the rest of the pussies you f*cking retard.

What i don't understand, is how is it possible to have a HORRIBLE offense, and a fantastic Defense?

How can it possibly be this lopsided? It's like watching a totally different team take the field, who has missed the last month of practice...

Saturday was the first time that I ever groaned when Nebraska's offense took the field. I watched it repeating "Just don't F*ck this up... Punt it if you have too, just KEEP the damn ball".

I don't ever want to have to think that way again!

Who needs to punt when you turn the ball over inside their 10 all the time? Pretty hard for a punter to even make them go that much distance. I kept thinking in the 3rd quarter that every time we got to the 30 we should just kick a fieldgoal before someone coughed it up. What's really sad is the fact that we're going to have to fight like heck to even become bowl eligible.

For all of you idiots that even think Nebraska has a freaking chance against Oklahoma, just remember they racked up 35 points on Bo's defense in the 1ST FREAKING QUARTER last year in Norman.

November 7th will be an epic beat down in Lincoln and Nebraska's over-rated defense with one great player will be exposed.

No one on this thread has said anything about beating Oklahoma. Shut the f*ck up and go back to tigerboard with the rest of the pussies you f*cking retard.

InternetToughGuy_2.jpg

seriously. every thread i read, this guy comes in and has some completely off-base negative comment to make. can this troll get banned yet?