End this feeling....

tmfr15

The whole week we have been debating the QB situation...Coach Wats and his game plan....Bo Pelini and the need for him to oversee the offense. Now, just hours from the kick at Waco, all that stuff is meaningless. I want us to win. Right now, I don't care about next week or the Big 12 title game, or a bowl game. I just want to beat Baylor. As a die-hard Husker fan, I am tired of this negativity that has been boiling for the last two weeks. A win would be sweet relief... and I could have a great Saturday for once.

It's sad a win over baylor is going to relieve you. Even if we perform well on offense it means nothing. We are subpar on offense and speical teams when we play a good team with a solid d. Until we show that we can compete with that, we are in the same place, a win over baylor just shows we are back to square one.

Square one is better than square zero.

tusche except for the fact that these are games we shouldn't even have to worry about winning such as last weeks game, not only was it ISU it was ISU without starting QB and leading rusher. Same as Tech without starting qb, and now this week Baylor without starting qb and next week oklahoma without starting qb, im starting to notice a trend and im not liking it.

tusche except for the fact that these are games we shouldn't even have to worry about winning such as last weeks game, not only was it ISU it was ISU without starting QB and leading rusher. Same as Tech without starting qb, and now this week Baylor without starting qb and next week oklahoma without starting qb, im starting to notice a trend and im not liking it.

i see the trend too. hopefully we follow it and lose (or replace) our starting QB.

i see the trend too. hopefully we follow it and lose (or replace) our starting QB.

:clap

THIS SUCKS. We not only are losing...struggling in every way offensively and taking it in the shorts to Iowa State... Now I can't even take a momentary respite from negativity just to savor a win. I simply don't care who the foe is....because I understand a loss this week means a loss next week, and probably the next week, and at this rate, maybe the feelings of negativity will last all season. DON'T listen to those who say, well, don't be happy, it was just Baylor. Hey, I realize that. And I also know who's coming to town on Nov. 7, just let me have this moment for the love of all that's holy.

It's sad a win over baylor is going to relieve you. Even if we perform well on offense it means nothing. We are subpar on offense and speical teams when we play a good team with a solid d. Until we show that we can compete with that, we are in the same place, a win over baylor just shows we are back to square one.

Its gotten to the point where this team has to literally take it one game at a time, if this team loses focus for a game then bad things will happen i.e. 8 turnovers.

So first and foremost lets beat the Bears

There is always someone out there to rain on the parade.... Even in the 90s I had so-called Husker fans saying I shouldn't be happy we won because..... Well, don't get carried away, that Frank Costa led Hurricane team wasn't anything like the Gino Torreta version... And, yea, so we beat the heck out Florida, but they are overrated.... and Eric Crouch, he has to be one of the worst Heisman winners ever...Frazier deserved it more...and on, and on, and on.

The HECK with you guys. If the Huskers win Saturday, I am tipping back and cold one and enjoyed the moment for five seconds. As for the so-called fans who made the statements above, well, I continue to disagree.

Who is HUSKER BCS? Cause I assure you, I am not that poster, whoever it is. Believe what you want.

I dunno :dunno about you guys but I have been in a funk <_< ever since the Tech game and it hasn't gone away. It was only exasperated by the loss against ISU. I've been a fan for 34 years and I can't remember ever having been in such a state of mind my entire life. It's a bad hangover :hmmph that just won't go away...Sadly, I don't even know if a win against another creampuff will make me feel any better.

I'm trying to be the good fan I have always been but I gotta admit, it ain't easy right now. My expectations admittedly are probably too high but Nebraska has always been synonymous with winning and right now, we're not winning and the team goals are just about gone. To some degree I think I have written this season off and will hope for better days next season. Am I a horrible fan?

Anyways, go big red :hmmph

I'll admit I feel a little down..but not near as bad as durring the Callahan/Pederson era.

And it could be worse...It could be the offseason.

Win or lose, I still prefer to watch Nebraska play Football more than almost anything...

:dunno

(Now if they bring back neked wimmens gymnastics..You guys are on your own) :clap