Jason Peter on BRWU

Not to begrudge any former Husker football player and definately a past All American, but isn't JP a former drug (heroin) addict who has had some major issues over the years? Kudo's to anyone that has met and tackled their demons. I even agree with some of his assessments....................but................ sorry, I think he's a space cadet. The dude has some cells missing just below his nice new haircut. Flame me all you want. It's just my opinion and that's all it's worth. But I was somewhat taken aback when I watched the show last night. Am I wrong? :dunno

Not to begrudge any former Husker football player and definately a past All American, but isn't JP a former drug (heroin) addict who has had some major issues over the years? Kudo's to anyone that has met and tackled their demons. I even agree with some of his assessments....................but................ sorry, I think he's a space cadet. The dude has some cells missing just below his nice new haircut. Flame me all you want. It's just my opinion and that's all it's worth. But I was somewhat taken aback when I watched the show last night. Am I wrong? :dunno

You would be correct. The next time I take advice from a former addict will be the 1st time, regardless of their past credentials.

Like I stated. Kudo's to anyone that tackles their demons!! But a little simple mistake? A heroin addiction isn't a second DUI. Second chance? All for it. But give me a break. A former heroin addict stumping for the Nebraska AD job? It pretty well shows me how dillusional this dude is and probably doesn't say a lot for you either!!! Let's get real!!! :laughpound

It's much more of a chess match now, more about out scheming the opponents offensive coordinator than anything else. I really think bo would like to change this but doesn't have the players at the moment. It's still better than Callahan trying to run the WCO with option players

Our Offense today seems like a chess match where you only move your bishop and that horsey guy..

And your pawns only move backward.

Funny you mention that, though..Opposing coaches usually said that about Osborn's offenses even back when he was OC for Devaney.

4oDFJWoQM2s&feature

... A former heroin addict stumping for the Nebraska AD job? It pretty well shows me how dillusional this dude is and probably doesn't say a lot for you either!!! Let's get real!!! :laughpound

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

You really believe JP was seriously stumping for AD?

For some reason I have this uncontrolable urge the pretend to throw my dog's favorite tennis ball (while keeping it in my hand) just to watch you chase it.

Thanks for making me laugh, though.

Remington? :clap

Like I stated. Kudo's to anyone that tackles their demons!! But a little simple mistake? A heroin addiction isn't a second DUI. Second chance? All for it. But give me a break. A former heroin addict stumping for the Nebraska AD job? It pretty well shows me how dillusional this dude is and probably doesn't say a lot for you either!!! Let's get real!!! :laughpound

Thanks for that. I appreciate it. As far as a second DUI! There's no excuse for a 1st one! You don't know what the guys past was all about. He seems clean now. I don't know his whole story. Haven't read his book. But you do understand that Heroin is an addiction right. My understanding is that addicting substances mean you have a hard time getting away from it once you're on it. I can honestly say that my life is pretty darn clean. This is the first time I'd ever heard him speak and I thought there was nothing in his comments to suggest that he was still a heroin addict or whatever other demons he may have dealt with. Just because you disagree with him you're going to attack his past. Sounds like politics. I'm sure I'm not the only one a little shocked by your comments.

I don't know much about any kind of drugs. So I guess I find a DUI more offensive. There is no excuse for driving under the influence. None. You make a mistake that is fine. But I'm stunned that you would act as though someone with a history of Driving under the influence would be so much better than someone on another drug NOT driving. Somone may have to correct me on this but heroin is more harmful to the user isn't it whereas most people that crash into others while intoxicated usually come out on the better end of the deal and even if not the other person was still completely innocent. So if you're incinuating that i'm a former drugee then that must make you one that drives intoxicated.

... A former heroin addict stumping for the Nebraska AD job? It pretty well shows me how dillusional this dude is and probably doesn't say a lot for you either!!! Let's get real!!! :laughpound

For some reason I have this uncontrolable urge the pretend to throw my dog's favorite tennis ball (while keeping it in my hand) just to watch you chase it.

I wasn't but read some of the earlier posts! :clap

Thanks for that. I appreciate it. As far as a second DUI! There's no excuse for a 1st one! You don't know what the guys past was all about. He seems clean now. I don't know his whole story. Haven't read his book. But you do understand that Heroin is an addiction right. My understanding is that addicting substances mean you have a hard time getting away from it once you're on it. I can honestly say that my life is pretty darn clean. This is the first time I'd ever heard him speak and I thought there was nothing in his comments to suggest that he was still a heroin addict or whatever other demons he may have dealt with. Just because you disagree with him you're going to attack his past. Sounds like politics. I'm sure I'm not the only one a little shocked by your comments.

I don't know much about any kind of drugs. So I guess I find a DUI more offensive. There is no excuse for driving under the influence. None. You make a mistake that is fine. But I'm stunned that you would act as though someone with a history of Driving under the influence would be so much better than someone on another drug NOT driving. Somone may have to correct me on this but heroin is more harmful to the user isn't it whereas most people that crash into others while intoxicated usually come out on the better end of the deal and even if not the other person was still completely innocent. So if you're incinuating that i'm a former drugee then that must make you one that drives intoxicated.

Ok... I guess I'm not able to tell you in a "politically correct" way. The dude is fried. He's an ex junkie dope fiend. If it wasn't for his Nebraska connections he would be dumpster diving back in New Jersey! His opinions have exactly no relevance to anything with the current Huskers and the show could have done a lot better as far as a guest. By the way...I drive drunk all the time..... in fact I'm texting this as I am driving home from the bar!!! :hellloooo

After re-reading the previous posts, I'm still not sure who you're addressing this to..and it's not important..

But that still doesn't explain what led you to believe JP wasn't joking (Or was it Fiala?) about his wanting the AD position.

All I really get from your posts, is that you feel anyone with an addictive personality trait cannot make valid points.

After re-reading the previous posts, I'm still not sure who you're addressing this to..and it's not important..

But that still doesn't explain what led you to believe JP wasn't joking (Or was it Fiala?) about his wanting the AD position.

All I really get from your posts, is that you feel anyone with an addictive personality trait cannot make valid points.

I thought Kugler made the AD comment.

Ok... I guess I'm not able to tell you in a "politically correct" way. The dude is fried. He's an ex junkie dope fiend. If it wasn't for his Nebraska connections he would be dumpster diving back in New Jersey! His opinions have exactly no relevance to anything with the current Huskers and the show could have done a lot better as far as a guest. By the way...I drive drunk all the time..... in fact I'm texting this as I am driving home from the bar!!! :hellloooo

Yeah I know your type. The guy that can't prove anything with reason so he just attacks people personally and tries to piss em off. Bottom line is the guy said nothing in his comments to suggest he was "fried." The simple fact that you disagree with him is the only reason you're still talking about his past.

I thought Kugler made the AD comment.

You're gonna make me rewatch it, aren't ya?