Jason Peter on BRWU

I just watched BRWU from this past week, and let me tell you that Jason Peter is still one of the most if not THEE most passionate person about Nebraska football. After listening to what he has to say it just puts chills down your back because you know the man is serious about what he has to say! In my opinion, once Trev Alberts takes over as AD as Nebraska, I hope to GOD that Trev brings on Jason to be Director of Football Operations, and ousts that nut job Jamrog.

I feel that Jason would be great at doing all the public speaking promoting the football program, raising money, recruiting walk-ons etc....its about PASSION at Nebraska, and Jason has that more than alot of guys within the program already, he needs to be brought in, in some capacity. Thats just my take....

Thoughts?

GBR!!!!

I just watched BRWU from this past week, and let me tell you that Jason Peter is still one of the most if not THEE most passionate person about Nebraska football. After listening to what he has to say it just puts chills down your back because you know the man is serious about what he has to say! In my opinion, once Trev Alberts takes over as AD as Nebraska, I hope to GOD that Trev brings on Jason to be Director of Football Operations, and ousts that nut job Jamrog.

I feel that Jason would be great at doing all the public speaking promoting the football program, raising money, recruiting walk-ons etc....its about PASSION at Nebraska, and Jason has that more than alot of guys within the program already, he needs to be brought in, in some capacity. Thats just my take....

Thoughts?

GBR!!!!

i a gree. Jamrog was a great D line coach. not a very football operations director

i a gree. Jamrog was a great D line coach. not a very football operations director

I have no idea whether this is true or not, but how exactly are you evaluating Jamrog as the operations director?? Please describe the job and where he is falling short.

The only thing I had heard last year is that he was a lot more suited for this job that as an asst coach. I don't think I ever once heard him called a great D line coach.