please end the Callahan worthless era and FIRE WATSON!!

Tim Beck? Really? We had to pull a kid off the scout team to play RB because he couldn't get kids that have been with him for two years ready to play.

Is Cotton part of the Callahan era because he is the biggest part of the problem.

scout team is usually where you find 4th string

Cotton must go.

Tim Beck? Really? We had to pull a kid off the scout team to play RB because he couldn't get kids that have been with him for two years ready to play.

Is Cotton part of the Callahan era because he is the biggest part of the problem.

He's a former Husker coach from the solich era.. who then went to ISU and then a high school in Aimes..

He was probably only meant for a quick hire rather than a long termer. Since he was on the staff from when Bo was here last, Bo probably figured he could get him to buy into the system / keep tabs on him more than he could from nabbing a cold hire.

Tim Beck. Thats actually what I think Pelini brought him here to do.

Barney Cotton should be higher on the block than watson

I am not in the camp that thinks we should can Watson but I must agree that Cotton has NEVER impressed! If any coaches were to go, he gets my vote to be first on the chopping block. Yes, we have young players, but he still......