Iowa is Overrated

Husker4lif3

I know its only the first half, but they trail to another little 11 team at half-time and have four turnovers already. I think that NU could honestly compete with these guys and they shoudnt be ranked #4.

What do you guys think?

Some may say overated and some may say getting the job done. I know they are trailing at half time, but I don't think we are in a position to call an undefeated team that finds a way to win overrated. This is especially true when we have a team that consistantly is finding innovative ways to lose.

I know its only the first half, but they trail to another little 11 team at half-time and have four turnovers already. I think that NU could honestly compete with these guys and they shoudnt be ranked #4.

What do you guys think?

Some may say overated and some may say getting the job done. I know they are trailing at half time, but I don't think we are in a position to call an undefeated team that finds a way to win overrated. This is especially true when we have a team that consistantly is finding innovative ways to lose.

what you just said is so true.

I remember a few weeks ago when the computers had Iowa ranked #1 in the country and their head coach came out said said something on the lines of have they seen us play?? If so they would know we aren't the best team in the country. So he knew they were overrated. Have to respect somebody like that for telling it how it is even if it's your own team.