NO JOKE !!

Some people probably thought I was joking when I said the Huskers defense would kick the Sooners butt all the way back to Norman !! It was no joke !! Was I wrong?? I don't think so !! Yeah Baby GO HUSKERS !!

How could we think you were joking when you analyzed it so thoroughly and broke it down with all of the X's and O's the way you did?

Some people probably thought I was joking when I said the Huskers defense would kick the Sooners butt all the way back to Norman !! It was no joke !! Was I wrong?? I don't think so !! Yeah Baby GO HUSKERS !!

To be fair, they didn't "kick [their] butt" and it certainly wasn't a "no contest" situation. NU won, which is AWESOME! But not a but kickin' and it was a contest (which made it more awesome!).

So, I don't know if you were right in degree ;)

If you had said "the crimson used car salesmen will give us 5 picks and a free touchdown on their way back to Norman," I would regard you as more of a visionary.

If you read my message I said the DEFENSE would kick the Sooners all the way back to Norman. Ummm am I wrong or does the DEFENSE get picks? There is your analysis for you...

Good for you. Really unbearable to watch if you like points scored. But a good win for the Huskers!!!

I'd rather see an awesome defensive war any day !!! Didn't expect the Huskers offense to do anything anyway. That haven't all year except against cupcakes...

that is true, i like tough to win games, i love defensive battles also.