Congrats Huskers-It's Up to You Now

JGS30

I watched last night's NU VS OU game and came away very impressed with the NU defense. WOW. O'Hanlon is a man child, and Crick and Suh just keep getting better. I was very impressed with the performance against a very good OU team.

As for my Jayhawks, we're currently in a free fall, and we're in major jeopardy of not winning 6 games. Todd Reesing is not the same player, and opposing defenses have figured him out....it reminds me alot of last year's Missouri team and Chase Daniel. People caught on to what he waas doing.

KU should bench Todd Reesing and play Kyle Pick from here on out. We have to get ready for next season, so why not see what the kid can do. This will likely not happen, and I hate the fact that we'll be going into next season without an experienced QB. Yeah, I know Todd has done alot for my Jayhawks, but he's also accounted for 12 turnovers...that's right, 12 turnovers in 4 games. You just can't do that playing division 1 football. It's pathetic.

Prediction from here going forward. Next week's game in Lawrence will be good. I expect it to be low scoring and for the Husker defense to give Reesing fits all game long. The KU defense has gotten better, but it doesn't matter when the offense isn't helping the field position battle.

Huskers 24

Jayhawks 9

I like KSU to beat Missouri, but lose to Nebraska. As long as the Huskers hold serve, they should get their shot at Texas in the Big 12 Title game. And.....I don't think Texas is really that much better than OU. So who knows what will happen.

I will say this. KU will lose to Nebraska and Texas....but we BEAT Missouri ar Arrowhead to become bowl eligible!!!

Thanks for the kind words JGS!

You guys played one heck of a game. I really like your chances of winning the North. I'm gonna have to ask Knappl if there is room next to him on the bandwagon!! I know he saved me a seat, I just hope he didn't give it away already!! lol. :snacks:

Thanks for the kind words JGS!

You guys played one heck of a game. I really like your chances of winning the North. I'm gonna have to ask Knappl if there is room next to him on the bandwagon!! I know he saved me a seat, I just hope he didn't give it away already!! lol. :snacks:

You better hurry. Last week there was plenty of room but I suspect space is filling up now.

Congrats Huskers!! Good luck with the rest of your season, y'all got a great win. Game ball to your D and your crowd, poor little Landry looked like he wanted his mommy out there. Oh well, such is life for the diehard fans, we'll see if Landry hangs on to his job next year. This was his only really bad game so far, our busted up Oline didn't help, and we won't even talk about Suh. I'll be having nightmares about him, and I'm sure Landry will too! Anyway, see ya in a couple years, who knows where our teams will be then, but I'm sure it will be interesting, as always. Hope you don't mind if I check in with you now and then, I'm pulling for ya in the North, and then if you could please beat the snot out of tejas, that would be great!!!! Boomer!

Congrats Huskers!! Good luck with the rest of your season, y'all got a great win. Game ball to your D and your crowd, poor little Landry looked like he wanted his mommy out there. Oh well, such is life for the diehard fans, we'll see if Landry hangs on to his job next year. This was his only really bad game so far, our busted up Oline didn't help, and we won't even talk about Suh. I'll be having nightmares about him, and I'm sure Landry will too! Anyway, see ya in a couple years, who knows where our teams will be then, but I'm sure it will be interesting, as always. Hope you don't mind if I check in with you now and then, I'm pulling for ya in the North, and then if you could please beat the snot out of tejas, that would be great!!!! Boomer!

how about we see you next year at the b12 title game?

how about we see you next year at the b12 title game?

:lol::box Sounds like a plan!!! See ya there!!!

Thanks to both for the kind words, but JGS30, I certainly would not call the game in our favor yet. We've seen what Reesing can do and he could do it again despite past few games. Plus our offense is in the sh!tter right now. (I do hope you guys beat Missouri)

You are more than welcome here. Please return and see us!

Thanks to both for the kind words, but JGS30, I certainly would not call the game in our favor yet. We've seen what Reesing can do and he could do it again despite past few games. Plus our offense is in the sh!tter right now. (I do hope you guys beat Missouri)

I dont know. If the rest of the conference has KU figured out, I'm sure the Pellinis have them figured out.