Recruiting Q

This year the big red has two kids from Louisiana commited. i'm kinda figuring these kids are coming out of high school's Bo and his boy's worked while with LSU.

the question is, and i pondered this for some time, when was the last time we really have consistently pulled kids out of Louisiana?

The pipeline, if you wana call it that, has produced some talented ball players. Smith was in the game last night and didn't look to bad.

Just think about the players coming out of LA for Bo. PJ Smith is a stud that will play a prominent role going forward, the coaches LOVE this young man. Cooper is already a starter at WR as a RFr. Assuming that Ashburn and Carter both sign, that is a lot of talent to pull out. Bo and Co are making LSU pay dearly for slow playing these kids.

Just think about the players coming out of LA for Bo. PJ Smith is a stud that will play a prominent role going forward, the coaches LOVE this young man. Cooper is already a starter at WR as a RFr. Assuming that Ashburn and Carter both sign, that is a lot of talent to pull out. Bo and Co are making LSU pay dearly for slow playing these kids.

I completely agree. I'm staring to think this staff's major rcruiting focus is on Texas, California, and Louisiana.

I think they are probably looking to try and make inroads in the state of Florida in the coming seasons as well.

I completely agree. I'm staring to think this staff's major rcruiting focus is on Texas, California, and Louisiana.

I think they are probably looking to try and make inroads in the state of Florida in the coming seasons as well.

im doing my part to get da hawaiian pipeline started up

CHEE HEEE

go huskers

• 2 weeks later...