My Apology to the OU fans infront of me

:rant

My friend and I sold our 2 tickets and told our other friend we would buy his beer with the $$ if he hosted us.(his dad owns around 10-15 seats?) anyways... We got the last pick from everyone who goes to this guy for their tickets and it happened to be on the outside Club house Section 222 I believe. We got to our seats and I noticed 4 OU fans in front of me. I started talking to them and we were joking around, the guy wanted to bet the shirts off our back--a tradition he has kept since the 2001 game vs FSU. I declined, it was a bit too chilly for me to surrender my sweatshirt and I had 0 confidence in our ability to get a TD let alone a first down...

We had a great time, discussing football and our love that we had to hate each other. He was impressed with how much I knew ... and then the piece of sh#t came and sat right behind me.

This larger fellow sat behind us. Right away he saw the OU fans and said "OU bitches sit the f#*k down" "Sit down pu&&y Sooner fu#*$" .. when OU had a big play these guys would clap and this guy would just yell at the top of his lungs profanities. I mean there were children, wives, and younger people in this entire section. I even stood up on the big run we had this guy grabbed me by the back and sat me down. I just wanted to climb into his row and destroy his face.

He kept throwing sh#t all over the OU fans. I mean at first I could tell they were having fun with him but then he just kept egging it and egging it. This guy didn't care he was at the game The loud mouth told me to f#*k with them and that he had my back... I mumbled "ill f'ing help them kick your ass"

Im all for joking around with them, but this guy took it was beyond messing around. He was out right rude and embarrassed everyone in the entire section. If there was a security guard in the club house I would have gladly went to tell on this POS...

Now I know a lot of people post things like this and I never really read them, But I am only 21... I would have gladly said something but I was waiting for the leadership of some of the Gray hairs in the area. I could tell they were pissed as I was at this guy but they wouldn't say anything. I just want any gray hairs out there some of us young guys have your back, just set jackasses like this in their place.

Thankfully the OU fans said they had been having a good time and that this was the best game experiences they have ever had... I left with a minute left and Apologized for the jackass( they said there is one at every game) and told them to have a safe drive.

On that note GBR

Seriously, though, that's a matter for the security people at the stadium. He actually grabbed you and forced you into your seat. That right there is enough for him to be removed regardless of the other things. No offense, but you really should have gone to the security people because that is the type of person that needs to not be at a college football game. He's going to do that to the wrong person and people will get hurt, possibly people who had nothing to do with the incident. Nobody wants that, so the security people be called in to handle people like him.

i think never skerd needs to change his name. come on man, youre 21, you need to stand up for whats right. guys like that are bullies and get away with it cuz noone will stand up to them. not only is he poorly representing us as cornhusker fans, but you and everyone else that didnt stand up to him and stop him from harassing those people represented us poorly. stand up to him yourself, call security, do something man. those OU people left the stadium having had a poor experience, which is unacceptable. im glad youre on here asking what you should have done differently so next time you can handle it properly. good luck next time, and GOOO BIIIG REEEEED!

Congrats on your extreme willpower not to broadside that guy across the cranium. I agree with the others that as soon as he laid hands on you, that would've been grounds for harassment or assault. That looked like a very fun game and you must've had a grand time being there so much that not even big loudmouthed clowns would ruin it for you. Kudos for keeping a cool head through the ordeal. I wish I could work as security there so I could throw those jerks out for you.

I hear ya man.

At the Iowa game there was some blowhard drunk piece of sh@t spouting off in my section a few rows behind me. The @ss was drunk, riled up, and yelling at the top of his lungs. Fortunately there weren't any Iowa fans in our section, but the things coming out of his mouth had no place in the stadium. After hearing enough, I loudly told him to shut his mouth. He comes back with a tirade of further cussing, saying how much he had paid for his ticket, telling me how we should settle this outside, and then some more cussing. I tell him that there's young kid's around us, but that falls on deaf ears - fortunately security came up and gave him a talking to.

What also disgusted me was that no one else stood up to the b@stard. I would have thought that someone else (some of the parents of the kids in the section???) would have said something.

@sses like this give the whole husker nation a black eye. No place for this in our stadium. If I see this kind of crap again though, I got your back man.

It's easy for us to tell NevrSkered what he should've done from behind our computer screens..

I'm Large enough I probably could've walked the guy up and threw him over the top of the stadium..But I wouldn't have..and I wouldn't have felt comfortable tattling on him either...

Good job on entertaining our Sooner Buddies.. :worship