On the espn website

Even if we go to the Big 12 title game would the Cotton still take Okie Lite if they finish strong? Doesn't the Cotton still take the 1st choice out of the Big 12 that does not get a BSC at-large?

Correct. They don't have to take us. They very well could pick Okie State. But we need to win out first and then start talking about going to to Cotton Bowl. :D

Definitely have to take care of business first, but I live in CA so I'd be pushing for a matchup with USC in the holiday bowl.

I hope texas goes to the BCS game, Okie State goes to the Cotton and Nebraska goes to Holiday. It makes more sense i would think plus me and my family have a good chance of going! :)

texas going to the BCS NC game would imply that we lose to them, which implies we win out to make it to the Big XII championship game, which implies we win out... So I don't hope for us to just let them walk in to it after a 5 game winning streak. How bout WE make it as the guaranteed team to the BCS and texas fights for the at-large bid. GBRGBRGBR

lets just beat KU first!

EXACTLY ... as I look at the Big 12 North verses each other and the South ... teams like the Huskers get beat by the North teams usually or the middle of the North beat the better of the South (example Baylor over MU at Mizzoo. I know that can be debated.

However, from my perspective, we could lose the rest of our games ...

... and we could win them all!

We have Kansas this week. We have to find a way to get that W and move on to the next.

If we can make it to the conference championship and then beat Texas ... then lets talk about a real bowl!

That's what I'm thinkin!

SheepdogMark