Ahman Green breaks Packers' franchise rushing record

JTrain

As a long time Packer fan, I have to say I couldn't be happier. It will be awesome to have a Husker on the ring of honor at historic Lambeau Field.

The best part is the Bears were getting their asses handed to them so bad that they switched over to the Pack game and I got to see it on live TV. Too bad we were up by 11 when they switched and then lost to 0-6 Tampa. Sumama Bitch!

Pretty special for my all time favorite Husker and Packer. (Used to be him and Favre tied, but we all know how that turned out.)

As a long time Packer fan, I have to say I couldn't be happier. It will be awesome to have a Husker on the ring of honor at historic Lambeau Field.

The best part is the Bears were getting their asses handed to them so bad that they switched over to the Pack game and I got to see it on live TV. Too bad we were up by 11 when they switched and then lost to 0-6 Tampa. Sumama Bitch!

Pretty special for my all time favorite Husker and Packer. (Used to be him and Favre tied, but we all know how that turned out.)

As a long time Vikings fan, congrats to A.G. I was pleased to see the Packers sign him this year to give him the chance to beat the record.

BTW, I'd like to thank the personnel department there at Lambeau for kicking Brett to the curb. The "ole dog" is teaching our young receivers some new tricks and was a great addition to add that spark.

Skol, Vikings. :box

As a long time Vikings fan, congrats to A.G. I was pleased to see the Packers sign him this year to give him the chance to beat the record.

BTW, I'd like to thank the personnel department there at Lambeau for kicking Brett to the curb. The "ole dog" is teaching our young receivers some new tricks and was a great addition to add that spark.

Congrats to an all time great!!!! I was happy to see they brought him back...I wish he could have been #30 again, but oh well.

And I would like to thank the personnel dept. at GB for kicking Brett to the curb as well!!!!

Ya, it was absolutely the fault of Ted Thompson. He needs to go. Favre is better than Rodgers still. Only problem is we didn't want to lose Rodgers b/c Favre hung on too long.

Oh, well. It is what it is. For what its worth, I will be rooting for you and Favre in the playoffs.

Ya, it was absolutely the fault of Ted Thompson. He needs to go. Favre is better than Rodgers still. Only problem is we didn't want to lose Rodgers b/c Favre hung on too long.

Oh, well. It is what it is. For what its worth, I will be rooting for you and Favre in the playoffs.

Thanks man.

Every year we try to get tickets for the Vikings home game with the Pack. I believe it is one of the best series in the NFL every year and usually good for a nail biting finish.

Rodgers will be one of the bests in the league I believe. I wish we had someone who could learn behind Favre before he retires, because Jackson isn't the answer in my opinion.

Good luck with the rest of the season.

Congrats Ahman. You're the best! On the flip side, Favre's like herpes--no matter what we do in GB, we can't seem to get rid of the prima donna. He's an outbreak that keeps showing up. I guess what I'm saying is that you can have him in Minnesota. He'll get your hopes up, take you to the title game, and then promptly throw five interceptions into quadruple coverage. You have got more than you bargained for. Mark my words.

Surprised no one mentioned this yet.

http://packers.com/news/stories/2009/11/08/4/

He needed 44 yards to beat Jim Taylor's record going into yesterday's game, and he got 45 yards on six carries.

He now has 8208 rushing yards as a Packer, breaking the record which stood since 1966.

:worship

Ahman Green still playing? That can't be right. Is this some sort of joke or what?

No joke, was a free agent and signed back with the Packers a couple weeks ago......Congrats Ahman!!!

:yeah

GBR!!!

Thanks man.

Every year we try to get tickets for the Vikings home game with the Pack. I believe it is one of the best series in the NFL every year and usually good for a nail biting finish.

Rodgers will be one of the bests in the league I believe. I wish we had someone who could learn behind Favre before he retires, because Jackson isn't the answer in my opinion.

Good luck with the rest of the season.

Thanks, you too since we don't have to play you again!!