JUSTIN TOMERLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a good move. Tomerlin hasn't played TE since high school. Meanwhile, he's a huge pass-rushing threat at open end. Either we could put him at TE where he possibly wouldn't start (Phillips is doing a great job stepping up into the starting role) or we could use him at DE where he would be in the regular rotation and could make some plays for us. Our D-Line is gonna be great this year.

DE - Carriker and Moore

Muhammed and Tomerlin

Potter and Turner

Blankenship and Steinkuhler

DT - Smith and Adams

Dagunduro and Cryer

Suh and Helming

We're gonna be very deep and will definitely get a good pass rush going with these 14 guys who will all see time. At TE, we're gonna be alright.

TE - J.B. Phillips

Josh Mueller

Clayton Sievers

David Harvey

Sean Hill

with a very outside chance of Herian returning this year. Still though, I think Phillips and Sievers will step up big time at TE, and Mueller might even live up to the hype he drew coming in. We'll be alright.

doesn't make any sense, we don't have depth anywhere and TE is really short....

go figure......things are not making much sense at this point, better be a damn good reason for the switch and it better show during the season too!

hunter

It doesn't really matter does it? I mean if whoever ends up playing drops one pass it will be the WORST MOVE EVER OMG!!11!!

We have kids to play tight end. I'm not to concerned at this point. I would love to get Herian back, but I think a redshirt would be best for him and the team. It might do some damage to his NFL status, but I don't really keep up on that.