Ressing, 'questions Blackshirts'

haven't played an experienced QB? Tyrod Taylor? He played a great game against us right?

I don't understand where to place the voice inflection in your post to convey sarcasm. Are you saying that we controlled Tyrod and our o-line made him look bad? Because they did win, largely because of his effort.

Are you f&^%ing joking here? Besides 1 pass to a wide open receiver that a DII quarterback would've made, we shut Tyrod Taylor down that whole freaking game. He didnt do jack sh!t against us

well, like i said, he beat us. anyway, my post was more about the ambiguity of huskernation's post. was not making an argument about the va. tech game. but i'm just saying, i would not be too hard on tyrod taylor, as i said he did beat us, which would constitute more than, as you said, 'jack sh!t'.

I watched the game. Virginia Tech did not beat us because of Tyrod Taylor, they beat us despite Tyrod Taylor

I, too, watched the game. I am not talking about how great tyrod is and i understand we won ever stat except one. i do not want to argue who beat who in that game, the best i can come up was our redzone offense. however, he made the two most important plays of the game, consecutively... that was more than jack sh!t.

And if you read my whole post, I said he didnt do 'jack sh!t' "besides 1 pass to a wide open receiver that a DII quarterback would've made". OK, I left out his final td throw that ended the game, whatever. His 1 good play of that game.

My point is, if Tyrod Taylor beat Nebraska, then Zac Lee beat Oklahoma

Edited by AngryHusker88

haven't played an experienced QB? Tyrod Taylor? He played a great game against us right?

I don't understand where to place the voice inflection in your post to convey sarcasm. Are you saying that we controlled Tyrod and our o-line made him look bad? Because they did win, largely because of his effort.

Are you f&^%ing joking here? Besides 1 pass to a wide open receiver that a DII quarterback would've made, we shut Tyrod Taylor down that whole freaking game. He didnt do jack sh!t against us

well, like i said, he beat us. anyway, my post was more about the ambiguity of huskernation's post. was not making an argument about the va. tech game. but i'm just saying, i would not be too hard on tyrod taylor, as i said he did beat us, which would constitute more than, as you said, 'jack sh!t'.

I watched the game. Virginia Tech did not beat us because of Tyrod Taylor, they beat us despite Tyrod Taylor

I, too, watched the game. I am not talking about how great tyrod is and i understand we won ever stat except one. i do not want to argue who beat who in that game, the best i can come up was our redzone offense. however, he made the two most important plays of the game, consecutively... that was more than jack sh!t.

And if you read my whole post, I said he didnt do 'jack sh!t' "besides 1 pass to a wide open receiver that a DII quarterback would've made". OK, I left out his final td throw that ended the game, whatever. His 1 good play of that game.

My point is, if Tyrod Taylor beat Nebraska, then Zac Lee beat Oklahoma

OK, so if I read your whole post I would notice your immediate contradiction and the most important point you made and left out, the final td.

On your if tyrod beat NU, then Lee beat OU, well he did do better than Jones, which was enough to win the game.

He beat us, with the whole team, I meant he beat us in that he was the winner in that game, he beat us, he won...

that, "OK, I left out his final td throw that ended the game, whatever," was classic. it is hard to argue with 'whatever.'

it was that pass that ended the game that beat us, ergo he beat us, whatever.

OK, so if I read your whole post I would notice your immediate contradiction and the most important point you made and left out, the final td.

On your if tyrod beat NU, then Lee beat OU, well he did do better than Jones, which was enough to win the game.

He beat us, with the whole team, I meant he beat us in that he was the winner in that game, he beat us, he won...

that, "OK, I left out his final td throw that ended the game, whatever," was classic. it is hard to argue with 'whatever.'

Classic, yeah. I mean whatever, as in he made 2 plays that whole game instead of 1, so yeah whatever. In my original post, I left the final td for whatever reason so I said whatever, its a message board, get over yourself MR classic

My point, which you dont seem to understand, is that for that whole game, besides for 2 plays, he was a hindrance to his team. He looked like Zac Lee did against Iowa State, mustve thrown the ball into the dirt at least 6-7 times & was throwing errant passes to open receivers all day.

Alright, I do not have a subcription to HI(so I think anyone can access this), but found this through Yahoo last night and it was ripped down due to board rules.

Here is the link to the Huskers page on Yahoo.

Click ' Thursday notebook: Pelini still mum on QB situation - Nov 12'....its in the middle of the page

About 1/3 off the way down,, under 'Thursday's practice takes', it talks about what Ressing said to discredit the Blackshirts.

Our front 4 is going up against a very inexperienced O-line this week and Ressing is throwing up bulletin board material, probably not his best move....

After hearing this Suh went from sack mode to kill mode

Classic, yeah. I mean whatever, as in he made 2 plays that whole game instead of 1, so yeah whatever. In my original post, I left the final td for whatever reason so I said whatever, its a message board, get over yourself MR classic

My point, which you dont seem to understand, is that for that whole game, besides for 2 plays, he was a hindrance to his team. He looked like Zac Lee did against Iowa State, mustve thrown the ball into the dirt at least 6-7 times & was throwing errant passes to open receivers all day.

Oh, I understand your point, however weak it is. But how can you overlook the two most important plays of the game? That is all I am saying, it only took two plays, just like it only took Lee one play (Although with Lee, the defense did all the heavy lifting, Tyrod at least was the one to get the team to the redzone.) This is a really petty and ridiculous argument (and I am equally to blame). We are hardly disagreeing at all, you are saying tyrod played poorly and I am saying Tyrod did enough, those two thoughts are not mutually exclusive.

Oh, and can I change my name on this board to 'Mr. Classic'?

LOL, I agree thats its a really petty & ridiculous argument. I'm just bored & have nothing to do but dont really want to go to sleep yet...so here I am posting dumb sh~t on huskerboard. I dont want 2 argue with u, I just want us to beat Kansas (& I want 2 drink beer tommorrow)

word, i'm a loser on the weekend. and i get pretty jacked up before husker games, hard to sleep. it's easy to argue on a message board. btw, that va. tech loss was the worst, but we'll get kansas.

Until I read a quote from Reesing dissing the Blackshirts, I'm going to chalk this up to Rivals trying to spin a comment to sell me a subscription. Reesing isn't an idiot, and he knows what he's up against. I doubt seriously that he would spout off about Suh and Co. like this implies he did.

Idk if he remembers what he's up against actually after they knocked him silly last year!