Green was wide-stance'n again, but said Lee will start

Sat next to Green again at the library. I guess me and him have a thang about prairie-dogg'n in the library. But he said Lee starts and was none too happy about it. FWIW.

Does he think he will get into the game early or not tell late?

He had the runs and I could tell he was 'press'n hard, so I didn't push the issue. :LOLtartar

I figure he gets in mid- 2nd quarter.

Sat next to Green again at the library. I guess me and him have a thang about prairie-dogg'n in the library. But he said Lee starts and was none too happy about it. FWIW.

Does he think he will get into the game early or not tell late?

He had the runs and I could tell he was 'press'n hard, so I didn't push the issue. :LOLtartar

I figure he gets in mid- 2nd quarter.

Meh, Diet Dew burns when it flys out of your nose....

issue is, with the title of the thread you said.. "..wide stance.." and then posted what looked like a serious post, then followed it up with a joke.

This implies you meant it to be a joke all along.

Jokes are ok, but the mods appropriately moved this thread in my opinion.

so you're gonna start trying to ask a guy a question that has the runs and is putting everything he has at that moment into getting some stuff done?

Enough already. Stop posting this BS in this forum.

One way ticket to the BS Forum coming right up.

so you think it's BS? If I proved it wasn't BS, would I get a trip back to the main forum and a public apology?

Cody Green’s bowel movements have nothing to do with actual Husker football, that is why I moved it to the BS forum. This isn’t the first thread that you have started about Cody Green and his crapping habits. I don’t care if you take dumps next to him, just post them in the correct place if you think you need to share.

Enough already. Stop posting this BS in this forum.

One way ticket to the BS Forum coming right up.

so you think it's BS? If I proved it wasn't BS, would I get a trip back to the main forum and a public apology?

Cody Green’s bowel movements have nothing to do with actual Husker football, that is why I moved it to the BS forum. This isn’t the first thread that you have started about Cody Green and his crapping habits. I don’t care if you take dumps next to him, just post them in the correct place if you think you need to share.

Okay, I would pay subscription money to read this stuff! :clap