Refs protecting their won

The refs from the Florida game 3 weeks ago were suspended for one game for making a holding call that never happened. Of course this enabled Florida to go on and score the game winning TD.

Then in last nights Cincy/WV game, Cincy fumbles the ball on the 1/2 yard line or so. Replay showed that he DID NOT get the ball over the TD plane! However after review the "booth" official calls it a TD and Cincy goes on to win by 3 points! Pathetic call! The announcers were surprised to say the "least" with the overturn of on field call!

SO I guess if you are in the TOP 5 or so your conference officials will try to make sure that you continue your run to the National Champ game and all the league money that goes with it!

Look out for Texas if they get in a close game! :steam

I'm just sick of the florida talk. Remember at the beginning of the year the talk was if they win another national title they could be the best team ever? haha. not even close.

Really tired of the TEBOW talk! He is good very good but he has yet to reach "GOD" status as the announcers think!

Crazy talk, Tebow can score touchdowns while at the same time performing a C-Section on some Phillipino chick in the jungle!!!! :sarcasm

I'm just sick of the florida talk. Remember at the beginning of the year the talk was if they win another national title they could be the best team ever? haha. not even close.

Really tired of the TEBOW talk! He is good very good but he has yet to reach "GOD" status as the announcers think!

If you look at his stats compared to other very good QB, his arnt that great. If you compare them to Colt McCoy, you will see that Colt has better stats. Tim Tebow is all about popularity. I think if he doesnt get the heisman ESPN is going to have a meltdown

Three titles in 4 years? hmmm. Nothing Nebraska never accomplished and I mean titles won going undefeated, not losing one or two games in the procesee (LSU,and Florida twice, USC 2003), not to metion, NU was 2 plays of pisspoor officiating (one of which replay at the time wouldve overturned) and a flubug from a FIVE-PEAT. Funny how no one wants to compare to or talk about that five year run by Nebraska. That USC's twiddly 2 title (one of which was even split in the BCS system, which is just disgusting) how ever many year run atop a soft pac-10 is still the greates run ever, despite finding a way to crap their pants in an obvious gimme win every year. Now it's Florida bla bla bla.

If you look at his stats compared to other very good QB, his arnt that great. If you compare them to Colt McCoy, you will see that Colt has better stats. Tim Tebow is all about popularity. I think if he doesnt get the heisman ESPN is going to have a meltdown

This is also the main reason Frazier never got a Heisman, I believe.

Also, with this trend, I can't wait to see us get screwed against Texas.