***Official Kansas Game Disscussion Thread**

After KU's TD to take the lead, I thought it was over.

BUT WATSON FINALLY PULLED HIS HEAD OUTTA HIS ARSE!!!

However, that doesn't absolve him of past sins where he called such a sh**ty game that NU lost.

I'm also VERY happy for Zac Lee...he played his best game of the year today. Good kid, didn't get his head down when he got demoted, just worked harder and won his job back. He still holds it too long, and throws behind recievers, but he did MUCH better today.

Oh...and Helu ain't too damn bad either...thank the Good Lord above Watson finally...well, see above.

FIRE CARL PELINI! His defense was awful!

Watson is God!

I figured I would start it early for everyone. :)

I think you forgot the Cotton praise chain, did you see them blowing KU off the ball in the 4th? :D

I wish people would just shut up about firing someone every week. It is getting real old, and shows no class what so ever.

I foudn the best gamecast to be the one at the bottom of the page, when you go to HuskerPedia.com and the "text" version of play-by play...

http://huskerpedia.com/games/2009/files/trackers.html

Go to the bottom one that just says "NCAA".

I found another good one last week, but, that one isn't too bad. It isn't that 'live' either, seems to update in chunks.